Assassins Creed 3?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4th console one. Not counting the DS one...etc.

You should try the second one, it's loads better than the first.

:lecture. The first game was passable, but too repetitive for me. The second one kept all the good stuff, and fixed the problems from the first game. Brotherhood was just awesome...with multiplayer.

I hope not, if it is, I will likely pass. I don't see any way to capture the feel of previous games in the wild west.

IMO the whole "feel" of Assassins Creed is stealth, climbing, and sword fighting. IMO really doesn't matter what setting or time period as long as they keep to that.

I am still on the frst one, I think I have 1 more major level to complete. I also own the other 2, but have yet to break them open. The question is, once I finish the first, should I go all OCD and find the flags? I have about 60% of them all. It sucks it doesn't have trophies for finding them all.

I was almost turn away from this franchise too because of the first game. It was like the most hype game of the year and turns out to be the most boring. However, the story and the WTF ending at the end keep me wanting more and I am glad they raise the bar in each subsequent games.

Don't know if you guys heard this yet, there will be a new DLC for ACB next month featuring Da Vinci.

I am really excited about this. Da Vinci is one of my favourite characters and I was disappointed he didn't get more game time in ACB.

After getting the first one when it first came out and being unimpressed by it after all the hype, I didn't even think it deserved a sequel....now what this would be the fourth or fifth AC game?

I felt the same way, but Josh and Kain convinced me the 2nd one was good. It was better then good. I kept me interested, I kept wanting to go back and play to see where it was going.

I have gone back and started playing the first one (i never got very far) and it not as bad as I remember but I have more interest now due to the last too.

Back