Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

It may sound cruel but I really hope Corvus Glaive kills Vision in the process of ripping that stone out of his forehead. :pray:

KiXfsqQ.png

It may sound cruel but I really hope Corvus Glaive kills Vision in the process of ripping that stone out of his forehead. :pray:

KiXfsqQ.png

There is a behind the scene which shows exactly what happens after this shot. Stay off instagram lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's a shame MCU Vision is so fangless - I'd have loved to have seen the recent disturbing Vision makes a family P=NP themed run of the comics get an adaptation, it could be amazing.

Still the trailer is absolutely fantastic, despite knowing they it's been coming for ages a part of me still can't quite believe Infinity War is being adapted at all.

Is the trailer any good? Does Thanos look like the epic AOO Thanos or does he look like the crappy Bruce Willis Thanos?

Says the guy hating on Sony.... you're hilarious.

So? Sony had 3 attempts and tried to copy the mcu by creating a universe around Spider-Man that dragged down one of the most popular superheroes of all time. Damn right I’m hating on them. Any sane Spider-Man fan would. So what. Atleast DC tried to fix stuff. Badly but fix

Hanging scrotum, yup yup.

So glorious to behold.

He’s going to tea bag the Avengers.

Last edited:

The first movie he was dark purple. Not getting enough sun I guess.

Marvel you sly dog you.

I was right thinking that going from the Thor 3 comedy hour to a seriously bad attitude Thanos pontificating about hope being a dead end street and the pleasures he takes snuffing it out really shows how Marvel fully grasps the importance of showcasing all of the human traits in their movies including humor.

Because coming off Thor 3 just a few weeks ago straight into Thanos walking out like a boss sounding all confident and saying really scary things worked freaking wonders.

Ummm sorry WB.

Wow who knew thanos had a cameo in men in black omg!

hqdefault.jpg

I think this is a good indication of how strong Thanos is in the MCU. He's holding an infinity stone like it's an M&M chocolate with two fingers like it's nothing. The same infinity stone that makes people explode when they touch it. Even Starlord who was half celestial could barely hold on to one, and Ronan the Accuser was physically affected by the power so he placed the stone on his hammer/mallet.

Isn’t the purple one already in the gauntlet and that’s the blue one from the tesseract?

Isn’t the purple one already in the gauntlet and that’s the blue one from the tesseract?

Yeah, he already had the Power stone or the Reality stone, when he grabs the blue/Space stone in that scene. Which means Thanos got the first stone from either the Collector or the Nova Corps in Xandar. I think it's going to take a while before Thanos arrives on earth.

Back