Avengers Iron Man Mark VII Life Sized Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks DF, Yeah I think Ill be keeping them. I was just curious the reason behind it. I guess that most valid reason would be considered trading up. Money is not an issue for me, not that im rich but I have untill atleast March to pay for this. Also I think I purchased my 1:1 LOD from you... If I did, I love it an thanks again.

I have about 30 1:1 busts in my collection PacMan, I actually prefer the Mark III & Mark II. I dont really like the Mark VII due to the bulky shoulders but my wife loves it. Im just hoping they are removable. Thanks again guys.

Wow, Id like to see that too. You should post pictures.

Wow, I would love to see your collection and how you display it man. I think a lot of us here would like to see that, actually. You should make thread showing your stuff.
I'm currently I'm an apartment and don't have the room for a full display. I have a 10th of my collection displayed right now. I have 2 storage units full with the rest of my collection. Hoping to buy a home next may with a finished basement completely dedicated to my collection. I'll Deffinatley create a thread then.
The Mark VII bust doesn't have shoulders
I think everyone was aware of what I meant but thanks for chiming in.

I'm currently I'm an apartment and don't have the room for a full display. I have a 10th of my collection displayed right now. I have 2 storage units full with the rest of my collection. Hoping to buy a home next may with a finished basement completely dedicated to my collection. I'll Deffinatley create a thread then.

I think everyone was aware of what I meant but thanks for chiming in.

no problem

You honestly think the Superman bust looks better than this or just the character you like more? Good things we all have varying opinions or some things just wouldn't sell.

I guess the Superman does look pretty decent. Too bad they couldn't do a more realistic looking face though.

I think they will have this at SDCC without the shoulder missiles. Looking forward to seeing how it looks and to have it displayed in better light. I'm seriously considering getting this one.

I think they will have this at SDCC without the shoulder missiles. Looking forward to seeing how it looks and to have it displayed in better light. I'm seriously considering getting this one.

I'm waiting to see this as well before I place an order.

The more I see this the more I want the old bust.

559189_496207787071560_1316344502_n.jpg

I mean, it looks good but I can't help to think the last bust was far superior. Considering just getting the BD Version.

yea i didnt think he looked very good. up close the paint was very matte and looked far cheaper in quality to the mark III. i took a couple pics but was very underwhelmed...i will pass on this guy. the arc looked cartoony and cheap as well.

uuuuh I was hoping this one to be excellent, based on your feedbacks and pics it's not :( :(
I might get it since I don't have the patience for the next IM bust..

Doesnt seem to be getting good feedback does it....really dont want to have second doubts abt this as ive already PO'd it! I can see what those are saying when comparing it to the Mark III - it looks slightly more animated than realistic...

That had got to still be the prototype arc reactor. Look at it! It looks like a sticker! My complaint is the paint is way to matte and needs glossing up

That had got to still be the prototype arc reactor. Look at it! It looks like a sticker! My complaint is the paint is way to matte and needs glossing up

Think your right about the arc being a prototype - good call! In regards to the paint dont you think it is similiar to that of the Mark III or was it more glossier? :dunno

Think your right about the arc being a prototype - good call! In regards to the paint dont you think it is similiar to that of the Mark III or was it more glossier? :dunno

I think the 3 is glossier. Its still not a bad looking bust though.

It would suck if the arc reactor wasn't a prototype, strange tho' since it's already up for PO.

It would suck if the arc reactor wasn't a prototype, strange tho' since it's already up for PO.
Agreed, I cant imagine that reactor being final product after what the war machine one looks like. Someone said its cartoon like their right.

Back