"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where were people getting 1/6 glassware? I can't find any for the life of me.

I know someone who is casting some spectacles for walter white, (should he ready in next few weeks) he's from the UK, so not sure if he is shipping to the US. He is on eBay, his username is sweeney1000. Keep an eye out, I emailed him after buying a very impressive Walter white hs, and asked him about commissioning me some specs, he said he was already on the case.

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

Sorry, I thought the above was in regards to spectacles. Anyway here us a picture of my Heisenberg as a sorry present
hupyje7e.jpg

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

Dope Walt, Rdeezy! Always dug the BD look.

Thanks man me too...Walt does spend a good portion of the entire series with some kind of damage to his face it seems lol. And you hardly see any BD Walts on here so I needed one

I was a late comer in becoming a fan of the show so of course I was late in building my Walts. Finally got the last of the major components :yess:. I wish I got into the show waaaayyy earlier. Like back when sculpts were $35 and gas masks were $70 :lol

I was a late comer in becoming a fan of the show so of course I was late in building my Walts. Finally got the last of the major components :yess:. I wish I got into the show waaaayyy earlier. Like back when sculpts were $35 and gas masks were $70 :lol

I hear that! Finally snagged a S3 gas mask. I wish I would've gotten into 1:6 earlier. Do you have a calculator watch for your Walt? I still need one

I do have a spare calc. digi. in the parts bin but I'm looking for something a little better. This one and other digitals on the market are passable enough for is Casio but something even close to his Tag doesn't exist. I wish we could get someone to offer both

aren't we all glad iminime is doing this? It's probably gonna put my kit bashed walt and jesse to shame. :lol

aren't we all glad iminime is doing this? It's probably gonna put my kit bashed walt and jesse to shame. :lol

I know the sculpts will be great but im waiting to see the quality of the clothing/accessories they come up with. And I just got mine together! Lol but I personally enjoy hunting down the parts rather than waiting for a pre-assembled figure to come in the mail. Its more fun I think.

I'm beyond happy with what Iminime will be bringing us, but I'm sure yours and most other bashes will stand proudly next to their sets. They're handling it the right way and offering versions outside of the popular or more accessible bashes. That's the way to do it so all of our hard work and big money spent to make the yellow chem versions, "Say My Name" look, etc. won't be all for nothing. For people who want a complete spread of looks, I think they'll hold on to their Pilot Walts and Chem Suit versions, and just add the Iminime offerings to the mix; and those who don't need every option well sell what that don't want and keep the rest. This is a beautiful thing :dance

I'm actually thinking of selling the salvador walt head and my rocco jesse and grab the sculpts from iminime to replace on my kitbashes...but I don't know so many options LOL My BrBa cube will get a lot more cluttered...:lol

Back