Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap! I bought the wrong watch! :slap

Oh well, I'm not a stickler for screen accuracy.

That's the watch I wear! (And the watch Michael J. Fox wore in Family Ties and Back to the Future.)

Best Joker. I love this figure, particularly the slicked back head sculpt does not get enough love.

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

ive thought long and hard about what joker to get, and i think im going to go for the bank robber joker, and get the v1 joker instead of getting the dx.

going to put the BR head on the v1 body, and display the BR with the clown mask. its perfect. i get an amazing iconic looking joker with a bank robber clown as well. and i bet i can get both figures fo less than the dx01

man, should i just do this? try and get both of these guys instead of blowing a fortune on the dx? are the v1 clothes THAT bad? or is this a sweet option?

My understanding is that the DX clothes are quite a bit better (I don't have a V1).

I think the coat is the big deal though. If you can get your hands on a DX coat to put with the the V1 & Bank Robber head ... you'll be good to go. Not sure what a DX coat by itself costs, though.

SnakeDoc

Once the Kato jackets are received, I have a feeling you might be able to snag a DX coat for a decent price here. I might try and get a second one myself so I can take the grenade rig out of one of them.

Once the Kato jackets are received, I have a feeling you might be able to snag a DX coat for a decent price here. I might try and get a second one myself so I can take the grenade rig out of one of them.

heres hoping!

My understanding is that the DX clothes are quite a bit better (I don't have a V1).

I think the coat is the big deal though. If you can get your hands on a DX coat to put with the the V1 & Bank Robber head ... you'll be good to go. Not sure what a DX coat by itself costs, though.

SnakeDoc

I have the v1 and the dx. The coat is certainly the biggest issue. It didn't bother me, really, until it was next to the dx, but it just doesn't look very much like a jacket.

I have my v1 on display with the bank robber sculpt on it w/o the jacket. I really still love the look of the figure even with just the suit jacket on.

The v1 vest velcro is annoying, and the tie is a little screwy. but both can be easily messed with to look good. the dx clothing has some updates and I appreciate those details enough to warrant re-buying the figure in the same style character.

Ultimately, I'm not really huge on the whole screen accuracy thing. I know what I like, that's pretty much it.

that being said..when I look at the v1 vs. the dx clothing wise they just look different..not necessarily worse or better.

Back