Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the reg 948/2500 very happy with her pics do no justice or maybe they do! Lol
35d96d86c3c530a3e05832ff25e6a238.jpg

My total was $420 shipped from fanboy collectibles. They used USPS.

Just checked ebay -- wow at those prices!

What's up with the year-long wait it says on the Batgirl order page @ SSC? WOuld that be another batch, part of the 2500?

Just checked ebay -- wow at those prices!

What's up with the year-long wait it says on the Batgirl order page @ SSC? WOuld that be another batch, part of the 2500?

Probably the last couple hundred that were not produced. Just like the Mythos. My guess is, since orders were initially slow, they were never going to complete the ES, then it became sought after (like the Mythos) so they said "fire them back up."

It does make you wonder how many pieces they have done without completing the announced ES...?

Probably the last couple hundred that were not produced. Just like the Mythos. My guess is, since orders were initially slow, they were never going to complete the ES, then it became sought after (like the Mythos) so they said "fire them back up."

It does make you wonder how many pieces they have done without completing the announced ES...?

It's not going to effect the value any

Makes sense. And that's a good question -- I was talking to the storekeeper yesterday and I was told that they didn't expect Batgirl to be a hit compared to Catwoman. They asked SSC if they could get more unit allotment, but SSC declined, he said. A handful of local collectors missed out, as they were thinking that there'd be unsold units which they could get during the store's periodical dicsount sale.

found a custom cape for a old Batman figure i had it looks great on her.

I like how it naturally drapes though it could have been a little thicker (or maybe it's much better in person). IMO however, that cape would look best with the EX head since it's somehow static. The regular head is dynamic, its flowing hair is best complemented by a well-posed stock cape :)

It's not going to effect the value any

Also, just like the Mythos!

Makes sense. And that's a good question -- I was talking to the storekeeper yesterday and I was told that they didn't expect Batgirl to be a hit compared to Catwoman. They asked SSC if they could get more unit allotment, but SSC declined, he said. A handful of local collectors missed out, as they were thinking that there'd be unsold units which they could get during the store's periodical dicsount sale.

I think this (and Power Girl) were real slow sellers out of the gate. The bad EX's didn't help any. Plus the finished product is arguably better and prettier than the proto (less squared jaw). I can see why they capped orders if the sales were not there. But again, I doubt its more than maybe 500 pieces total, and possibly less. These will get snapped up and that will be it.

Nothing to elaborate on really...I just don't believe that the entire run was produced. I could be wrong...

As has already been stated it happened with the Star Wars Mythos line...Vader in particular.

I owe Derek here an apology, it was confirmed that, for Superman at least, that the full run of regs was not completed, however the remaining balance, however many that will be won't be available until next year, much like the Batgirl regs.

I owe Derek here an apology, it was confirmed that, for Superman at least, that the full run of regs was not completed, however the remaining balance, however many that will be won't be available until next year, much like the Batgirl regs.

Is that why it is listed as wait list or sold out then if they decided not doing the full run?

Back