Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really hoping that they give us some DLC with different costumes. It almost seems like a no brainer to give us an Alex Ross inspired version since the head on the current model is so close. I'd love to see a Jim Lee, Frank Miller, and movie inspired versions as well. I would actually love an unmasked Bruce Wayne option also.
Yea, walking around without the cowl would be fun.

I'm REALLY hoping for the Batman Begins costume though...that would be a dream come true.

Give it time. If the game proves to be as popular as it seems to be, there will be figs.

That would be great.

Harley-Quinn-in-Arkham-Asylum-Video.gif

Batman-Arkham-Asylum-Poison-Ivy--3.jpg

That would be great.

Harley-Quinn-in-Arkham-Asylum-Video.gif

Batman-Arkham-Asylum-Poison-Ivy--3.jpg

and in the Bane, and a BAF of Croc, who towers over Batman in this, and that would rock.

Seems like they cut out a scene though in the beginning. When the game was first shown to Game Informer last year, they said there was a cutscene where the Joker, still strapped to a gurney, passed Killer Croc and said "That reminds me, I need a new pair of shoes". But that was no where to be seen in the demo.

and in the Bane, and a BAF of Croc, who towers over Batman in this, and that would rock.

Seems like they cut out a scene though in the beginning. When the game was first shown to Game Informer last year, they said there was a cutscene where the Joker, still strapped to a gurney, passed Killer Croc and said "That reminds me, I need a new pair of shoes". But that was no where to be seen in the demo.

That cause it's a demo.

Aside from Harley...Are all the characters designs based off of Hush? Using Ivy as an example.

i think harley looks very hot in that new costume even tho she's a comic book character.

I did see on YouTube a nice little cut scene where Harley lets Ivy out with a certain amount of "are they more than just friends" hanging in the air

Back