Batman: Arkham city collectors edition unboxing!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, they will be. In December in believe.

Thanks for the info man! :hi5:
I dont really care for the little Koto Batman but I do have to say its a good deal. I like my statues a little bigger.
There is an armored version of this Batman that I really liked, made my own concept Batman for my little collection. Perfect timing, Im super excited to go play this game!

HA! Thanks for watching people. Yes the statue is what it is, nobody is paying top dollar for it so I think it's cool. With my TDKR skin a can be the goddamn batman.

Great review, provided some smiles. Your daughter is well cute as well.

Looking forward to my copy turning up :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_8vKE0StJQ&sns=em[/ame]

Just a quick bump!

I've gotten heaps of views/comments and subs from this vid in particular. People must be really wanting to play!

Send me a friend request over xbox live if you wish;

BruceCamblzChin is the gamertag.

:mummy Thanks again Freaks. :mummy

watched this this morning-i knew it was an Aussie accent before i just come on here now and realised you are from Hobart.cool.

I enjoyed the vid. In regards to the statue, Koto statues usually run about $100 by themselves anyway so really a Batman statue that size for only $30 more is a pretty sweet deal. It's not Sideshow quality but Koto does make some damn nice stuff.

I enjoyed the vid. In regards to the statue, Koto statues usually run about $100 by themselves anyway so really a Batman statue that size for only $30 more is a pretty sweet deal. It's not Sideshow quality but Koto does make some damn nice stuff.

Exactly man, it's a nice statue and a nice CE with heaps of dlc in it!

Is it a PF? Obviously not.

Thanks everybody for watching! I have had a huge response to this vid - I've got heaps of new YT friends and subscribers, its been great. Hope you are all digging the game, I finished it over the weekend; in between taking care of the baby!

The DK Returns skin is pretty boss, I'm playing thru new game + now.

Great review man!

I'm disappointed too that the game doesn't come in a unique steelbox or limited edition case. All over the web that seems to be the main gripe from all the fans. I too was really bummed to see that the game is just packed in the back of the artbook. And I would almost prefer that they didn't have this entire "city diorama" because it takes up too much space on my shelf! It might find its way in the trashcan soon!

I dig the Earth One Bats suit, that's the one I want the most. How'd you get that along with the Robin DLC? Looks like us US fans got screwed early on!

Just beat RAGE, so I'll be starting Arkham City soon! :)

Yeah the shops here will generally(well some of em Electronics Basterds don't) give away codes if theyve got extras and you get in early so the collectors' edition just came with ALL the DLC.

Back