Media Berserk and the Band of the Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Berserk (Being developed by Dynasty Warriors creators)

When is this supposed to be dropping?

Next month in Japan.

EDIT: Wait October. I just checked and it got pushed a month from what it was originally.

is it a later release for the west

You mean that glare on it? Probably a weirdly chosen graphical effect. I can live with that in light of everything we've seen of this. I still can't believe how deep they're going with all the arcs.

The fact the Count Apostle is in this has got me so hyped. He was always one of my favorites.

YESSSS! That first arc with the Count and first appearance of God Hand is one of my faves! So glad they didn't skip it! :D

YESSSS! That first arc with the Count and first appearance of God Hand is one of my faves! So glad they didn't skip it! :D

I honestly don't think they're leaving any stone unturned. I imagine will get the Lost Children too, but probably just one battle with Rosine.

If they put Wyald in I will lose my ****. He has never appeared in any medium of Berserk outside of the manga. Probably the most vile and despicable Apostle in the series.

I don't think they'd have the balls to, unless they omit him massacring the people that helped the Band of the Hawk right after the Windham escape.

There's been a lot of disturbing stuff in Berserk especially during the Golden Age, but that part with Wylad and the villagers was one of the worst parts for me; just downright disgusting and vile made even worse because they were innocent women and children. :(

I just hope they go up to that OMFG moment at the end of volume 34 in the game. I don't need to tell you because you already know the **** that goes down. :lol

I don't think they'll take it that far since Guts is on the boat and there ain't much going on aside from filler outside of the Ganishka/Fantasia stuff.

Sweet mother of crap. It's gonna be so much fun.

"Human" and Apostle forms! They're really going all out. I had excitement for this at the on set, but this is completely demolishing my low expectations. If it plays like any other DW, it's a definite win.

Yeah. Absolutely. I know these games are repetitive as all hell. I put in 250+ hours into Hyrule Warriors on Wiiu and im closing in on 100 for the 3DS version. It's repetitive but addictive. And to have all the same features in the world of Berserk is going to be so damn fun. This might be my most anticipated title for the year right now. There's not too much else im looking forward too

I don't think I could get bored of throwing the Dragonslayer around :lol

There's been a lot of disturbing stuff in Berserk especially during the Golden Age, but that part with Wylad and the villagers was one of the worst parts for me; just downright disgusting and vile made even worse because they were innocent women and children. :(

I just hope they go up to that OMFG moment at the end of volume 34 in the game. I don't need to tell you because you already know the **** that goes down. :lol

Yeah that part was tough to read and made it all the more satisfying when Zodd completely wrecked him (made me really like Zodd). If they decide to include it, which they should, as its part of the manga, then they have my respect. It would take balls to put that in, but to me, being as close to the source material as possible is the most important thing. And everything we've seen so far has indicated Koei Tecmo is throwing in every arc.

And yes, they're going all the way through the Millenium arc, so THAT moment is going to be included. That is going to be an epic finale.

Just as I suspected, were getting to at least Ganishka.

BJlN7Y9.jpg

Environments looks about as barren and basic as other DW games.

Back