Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't mind having something like this in my Berserk collection :lol. This Dragonslayer is insane, I think it took the guy around a year to create it.

@Fujita How about swinging this one around?

Wouldn't mind having something like this in my Berserk collection :lol. This Dragonslayer is insane, I think it took the guy around a year to create it.

@Fujita How about swinging this one around?

I already have a dragonslayer.
IMG_1907.jpeg

Last edited:
I have smaller versions of the brand and the crimson behelit. They live on my Berserk shelf. I need to get the new ones but I’m waiting on mega editions. My dragonslayer is a key chain. Gotta Berk when I'm on the go.

IMG_1910.jpeg

But does it go "clang"?

No. I do need a full sized one for my sword wall. Well, what will be my sword wall. I had to take them down for an inspection (apartment people check places in my area once or twice a year), but I need to get them back up along with my mall ninja weapons.

12 year old me would be so proud.

No. I do need a full sized one for my sword wall. Well, what will be my sword wall. I had to take them down for an inspection (apartment people check places in my area once or twice a year), but I need to get them back up along with my mall ninja weapons.

12 year old me would be so proud.

Do you buy your swords or DIY them? I remember there were a few "weapons" collectors on this forum years ago, but mainly for LOTR.

Really cool retrospective of Prime 1 and their collaboration with Miura for the Berserk line.

I've also read that all of their Guts heads were approved by Miura (that includes the "realistic" sculpt from many of their statues).

Back