Statue Black Cat Polystone statue by J. Scott Campbell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
£265?! May as well order direct.

Get the Ex, get it months sooner, cheaper and RPs.
Don't know what's going on with Lees prices :huh

Ouch! Yeah I just this moment closed the tab after seeing Lees price.

I think there could well be a typo a foot here. :huh - If not, then that's very unusual. As you say, considering the EX converts to approx. £188 before shipping and whatnot it's a no brainer to go direct on this particular piece.

Very odd! :medic

Presumably most of you will be going for the EX version?

I can't say that I have any interest in that version over the standard version which is what will be orderable via Collectables Direct here in the UK.

View attachment 175271

Don't think the (somewhat creepy) cat adds much if indeed anything to this already excellent piece.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Man, I am really loving the face. So incredibly sexy. Really hoping we get some more Black Cat love! :love

Please, make another PF, SS. :pray:

Agreed!
- A fantastic piece and if she sells as well as she should, I don't doubt another appearing at some point in the not too distant future :hi5:

Her space face is kind of growing on me. This is my fav shot of her so far, I think her height will be perfect for displaying with the others.

IMG_0273.JPG

Preordered even before it was up on the page I think. due to time difference I was getting a bit flustered yesterday and contacted ss via the live chat. --they sent me a link where I could get it. Half an hour later I could reach that same page via the front page. Might I hope for a low numbered one perhaps? :)

Preordered even before it was up on the page I think. due to time difference I was getting a bit flustered yesterday and contacted ss via the live chat. --they sent me a link where I could get it. Half an hour later I could reach that same page via the front page. Might I hope for a low numbered one perhaps? :)

It's all random

I was thinking of dispalying spidey and retro spidey together in one Besta case and have the ladies in a single case ...but the pic above looks awesome!

Back