Blitzway x P1 Studio Museum Masterline Batman (89) 1/3rd Scale Batman & Bruce Wayne Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hard to judge based on this video but to me it's giving off Arkham Knight 1989 skin vibes rather than the actual movie

If anyone finds any new videos posted by Blitzway of the production version of the 1/3 1989 Batman, please be sure to post it here.:)

Not mine. Not really feeling it. The portrait just not there and the cowl's lower part not touching the cape. Floating. I hope with better pictures it will look better but so far it is underwhelming. I have this on order by the way.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1726112879297.jpg
    FB_IMG_1726112879297.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1726112876435.jpg
    FB_IMG_1726112876435.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1726112874161.jpg
    FB_IMG_1726112874161.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1726112869938.jpg
    FB_IMG_1726112869938.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 0
  • FB_IMG_1726112883787.jpg
    FB_IMG_1726112883787.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 0
Not mine. Not really feeling it. The portrait just not there and the cowl's lower part not touching the cape. Floating. I hope with better pictures it will look better but so far it is underwhelming. I have this on order by the way.
Hey csutkakoma, where did you find these pics?

Thanks for sharing. This sort of makes me a little worried about Platinum T800. I know first pics are usually the worst but the Bruce Wayne looks pretty close to the proto where are the Batman headsculpt looks to be pretty far off based on those pics.

I wonder if Batman Statue Collector will be reviewing this. I remember he made a stink about the pricing when it went up but can’t remember if he actually ordered one.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. This sort of makes me a little worried about Platinum T800

Wayne looks really good, but unfortunately Batman not so much based on those pics. Wonder if Batman Statue Collector will be reviewing this. I remember he made a drink about the pricing when it went up but can’t remember if he actually ordered one.
In a video Batman Statue Collector posted, he said he's definitely getting this, so he should do a review at some point. :)

« Usual » downgrade from Prime 1…?
Always the same story. Unreal proto and then…😕
Theirs bases are always bigger with more weight to justify the outrageous price…
This brand is really became too unpredictable regarding final product IMO…

Last edited:
View attachment 725291

Keaton on the right.
Stunt double on the left.
😕
Seriously Prime 1…
Lighting is more head-on in the prototype photo, illuminating more of the eyes. Also looks like the photo on the left was taken from closer up with a lower focal length, making the head appear warped and round, whereas prototypes are usually photographed from afar with a higher focal length and zoomed in.

The only thing I'd be concerned about based on these photos is the bottom of the cowl floating above the cape. Would wait and see before judging anything else.

EDIT: User confirmed they photographed this on a phone. Story as old as time. It'll be fine.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the size dimensions of the box for the 1/3 1989 Batman? [ height, width, and length, in inches if possible ].Cheers! :)

Lighting is more head-on in the prototype photo, illuminating more of the eyes. Also looks like the photo on the left was taken from closer up with a lower focal length, making the head appear warped and round, whereas prototypes are usually photographed from afar with a higher focal length and zoomed in.

The only thing I'd be concerned about based on these photos is the bottom of the cowl floating above the cape. Would wait and see before judging anything else.

EDIT: User confirmed they photographed this on a phone. Story as old as time. It'll be fine.
In the wider shots the barrel distortion doesnt effect the headsculpt and those dont look great

Just received my final payment notice from Prime 1 last night for the 1989 batman single statue. Shipping jumped up an extra 150 to almost 400 dollars for standard shipping, so it must be pretty big.

Back