Brother Production Dirty Harry!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
90582-004-9B922649.jpg

Dirty-Harry-3-1.jpg

Dirty+HArry.jpg

I see where they got the red sweater vest from.

I think this is one of their better sculpts (along with the NCFOM Bardem sculpt). I still have to pass though, not my favorite Clint film.

looks like deckard just bought one of the three i'm guessing! I know these wil be in several places but i don't know if i should buy another from abc express now. I wonder if they wil get them first!

I think it looks great!

But hasn't Brothers Prods shown some inconsistency in their product, like with Blade Runner? Some people got a really wrong coat.

I think it looks great!

But hasn't Brothers Prods shown some inconsistency in their product, like with Blade Runner? Some people got a really wrong coat.

Wasn't some other company knocking them off or something?

They got the "Screaming" Jacks pretty quickly.

Damn, I wish this was "Blondie" instead. He would be an instant buy for me.

Yea but I'm still happy to get a Clint in my collection for a reasonable price. He'll go well with Jack, Alex, and Travis.

Every collector must be blessed with a Blondie. If only we were all lucky enough to have on o these! It's my favorite figure in my collection!

clintpics1.jpg

Velvet Mourning is making a Blondie, IMO it's not Rainman's but for what it is it i very good!

I think it looks great!

I have two of their figures. Both of them have clothing that feels top notch and looked like the proto pics. The problem is with their paint, which is never really that good. One of my figures also had the nose paint rub off quite easily. Another problem is their base body. Feels kind of cheap, and the joints are not as tight and strong as a Hot Toys TT or Dragon Neo body.

Wasn't some other company knocking them off or something?

Not sure, it's all in the Bros Prod Blade Runner thread.

Still, this is the best Dirty Harry I've seen mainly because the outfit actually is from a scene in the movie.

Now I need Scorpio with a broken nose and sniper's rifle.

Honestly I'd rather have a Magnum Force Harry and a David Soul Bad Cop to go with him.

Not really liquid financially right now but this is just too good to pass up on unlike their re alice and deckard offerings. He'll be a great piece to add to my other unlicensed Clint figure from yamato bounty hunter line.

Back