InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My usual go to as a minimum for any LOTR line is the three hunters, so I'd say that Gimli and Legolas are the essentials now that we have Aragorn. Frodo and Sam are good runners up, and so it's good to hear that they are planned.

I imagine that if the line does really well and there's a measurable demand for Boromir, they may reconsider a few years from now, so never say never.

Yeah, make a Thorin inArt that's literally MORE WANTED than FREAKING BOROMIR, said no one EVER. What da hell ?
I would. I hope they go through with Thorin.

And with InArt's prices I'd get Legolas and probably stop there. Thorin, Aragorn, Legolas probably 1,200$ +

Meanwhile - wish InArt would dribble out some production pictures. Something.

If they make Frodo, Sam and Legolas, that’s 5 Fellowship members completed. You mean to tell me they won’t do Boromir, Merry, Pippin and Gimli? Get outta here.

I would bet a Gimli and Boromir would be in the works over the next couple of years. Merry and Pippin seem like a long shot, though. Even Asmus had to be pushed pretty hard to do them and even then we only got bare-bones, stripped-down figures. It sucks, but those two don't seem like big sellers.

Back