Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: R2-D2 and C-3PO coming May 3rd????

That would suck since I don't collect PF...

I am going to maintain optimism that "The preview you've been looking for" means 1:6 as I am fairly certain that the outcry for the 1:6 scale pair has far outdone the PF outcry.

My fingers are crossed.

Even though its paired with a STATUE, I'm hoping for 1/6th...

may4th-preview-bg.jpg

But hey -- whenever they make PFs, the 1/6th version is usually better and not far behind...

i don't remember chewbacca looking like that at all........:dunno

they've been taking about the PFS for far too long.. these are 1/4th.

Pretty sure it's the PFs, as well, but still really looking forward to seeing what they've done. An excellent PF can only bode well for the 1:6 versions and if one were to buy only one PF, would make sense it would be these guys.

Since I've been waiting for the PFs that's what I'm pulling for, although they will probably be $700 or so for the pair I'll bet.

I'm interested in those, be them PF's or 1/6 figures.

Re: Premium Format C3PO in progress

I hope they won't be over priced.. Would really love to have them

I am going to maintain optimism that "The preview you've been looking for" means 1:6 as I am fairly certain that the outcry for the 1:6 scale pair has far outdone the PF outcry.

My fingers are crossed.

Same here because if it's PF then that isn't the preview we've been looking for...:mad:

Pretty sure it's the PFs, as well, but still really looking forward to seeing what they've done. An excellent PF can only bode well for the 1:6 versions and if one were to buy only one PF, would make sense it would be these guys.

^^ This

I'd have a pleasant mild heart attack if this is 1/6 though. Medicom's were cool but just didn't cut it in my book. Like most, I've been waiting for SSC's versions of 1/6 R2 and 3PO

It better be the damn PF's, or I'm gonna be disappointed.

Screw 1/6, give me something that's BIG and eye catching for my PF collection!!!!

Besides, didn't medicom pretty much have the 1/6 scale, give or take, covered not too long ago? Having the PF scale next would be great. Then they can go back to their own 1/6 line

There I was thinking I could cancel my PO for the Medi droids coming out in 3rd quarter. Bummer.

Back