CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom work - Obi-wan WIP / finished beetlejuice sculpt (9/3/13) / joker

Man, you're killing it ,Caine. Love the Joker and Beetlejuice and that Freddy glove is a serious work or art.

Looking forward to Invincible. One of the best superhero comics out there.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Re: CAINE'S Custom work - Obi-wan WIP / finished beetlejuice sculpt (9/3/13) / joker

caine, do you use both sculpy and wax or just sculpy?

Thanks fiend!

caine, do you use both sculpy and wax or just sculpy?

Usually I use sculpey to rough out the form, get it to a semi-finished point and then cast in wax to finish.

Usually I use sculpey to rough out the form, get it to a semi-finished point and then cast in wax to finish.

thanks!
your sculpt look great btw

dig joker so far.

great beetlejuice too

Thanks everyone. And invincible is def my fav comic. I started reading that before walking dead! Here's an update on invincible .
69F57382-723B-4B92-91DC-5A10042B4BA1-151-0000002F75FFD57B_zpsb8a62c0b.jpg

Hey, as a fan of the film and a Catholic, it would be a fun sculpt. Never thought they would make a clothing set like that. Lol

Hey, as a fan of the film and a Catholic, it would be a fun sculpt. Never thought they would make a clothing set like that. Lol

I was raised Catholic myself. :hi5: If you ever feel the urge to do a character study, you've got one cast sold here. :wave The action figure is looking nice! I really need to pick up that book. I've heard great things about it. Also loving that Beetlejuice, are you casting him up?

Loving seeing how the Invincible figure is coming along. Along with a couple of other people's projects and an idea of got it's inspired me to pick up the book you mentioned and have a go at my first bit of sculpting. :)

Thanks everyone. And invincible is def my fav comic. I started reading that before walking dead! Here's an update on invincible .
69F57382-723B-4B92-91DC-5A10042B4BA1-151-0000002F75FFD57B_zpsb8a62c0b.jpg

This is looking great Caine!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks rdeezy!

Loving seeing how the Invincible figure is coming along. Along with a couple of other people's projects and an idea of got it's inspired me to pick up the book you mentioned and have a go at my first bit of sculpting. :)

That's awesome! It really is an amazing book.

Here's joker. I'm gonna mess with the hair and really tighten everything up, but it's pretty much finished. Thanks for looking!

65FD923B-C2C9-460C-8782-B8F71916C7F3-457-000000DB559A6F03_zps425df0e3.jpg

Was pretty sure i was interested but now i'm Definitely interested in The Joker if you offer him! He looks fantastic...possibly my favourite comic book version I've seen! :clap

looks great! i want one (myers)!

Love that Joker ;)

Thanks everyone!

For those who are waiting on casts from me, I just got my resin supply in (took it almost two weeks!) and I've started filling orders. Will ship out ASAP! Sorry for the wait fellas. I've also started casting beetlejuice and will offer those soon.

EEB19241-C0D7-4AFB-9FD7-ABBC8E53A4CA-1434-000002C3CD6DAAB3_zpse6636b37.jpg

Awesome news Caine! Casts look great!

Awesome news Caine! Casts look great!

Thank you!

Here's beetlejuice painted up. Still need to get some good hair, change the shirt, distress the suit and paint his shoes.

D01B85FD-08DE-482C-A54D-279B846B25A0-1675-000002F052916BEA_zps99f37899.jpg

Re: CAINE'S Custom work - Obi-wan WIP / joker WIP / beetlejuice - painted

Before offering you should do some sculpted hands I'd love to have yours and Rocco's on display and defiantly will be licking yours up too! :D

Back