CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - Trick r' treat Sam - HORDAK - Ben Affleck - Frasier

As a huge fan of the character, I love that Frasier sculpt. I appreciate that it seems to be more Cheers Frasier than Frasier Frasier.

Well done.

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - Trick r' treat Sam - HORDAK - Ben Affleck - Frasier

Just want to say thanks again for a great job on the sculpt and chest emblem.
You rock dude!! :rock2

P1150923_zpshezmkjc8.jpg

P1150931_zpsp93rhefs.jpg

thanks man! the final figure looks outstanding :)

As a huge fan of the character, I love that Frasier sculpt. I appreciate that it seems to be more Cheers Frasier than Frasier Frasier.

Well done.

thank you!

That beetlejuice is amazing! How much for painted heads and is there a full set or just heads available?

been a little while since I've posted. Keeping very busy. Here's some stuff I've finished recently. First up is an action figure I've been working on for a while.

Daniel Day Lewis from Last of the Mohicans. I've got another sculpted Hair sculpt coming soon.

some gloved hands I made for a resident evil figure

Pretty sure I haven't posted this yet. Malvo from Fargo

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - Last of the Mohicans - Lorne Malvo - Nicholson (1/11/1

That Jack looks incredible.

You're kicking ass my friend...:clap

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - Last of the Mohicans - Lorne Malvo - Nicholson (1/11/1

You are unstoppable Caine! Incredible work :rock :rock :rock

Wow!!! That Nicholson sculpt is amazing. I love it

Another amazing sculpt right there. Spot on Jack!

Back