Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

While I'm glad SS is doing 3 versions of Cawoman to suit different collector scale tastes (1/6 figure, 1/4 PF and 1/2 LSF), it irritates me that all three Catwoman's are going to be in the same damn costume.

In fact, it's the same costume that almost every other Catwoman statue in the last 5 years has been done in (bishoujo, both Cover Girls statues, DC mini bust, DC 1/2 bust, DC museum statue, DC online statue, etc, etc).

It would have been nice to see the PF in a different costume.

While I'm glad SS is doing 3 versions of Cawoman to suit different collector scale tastes (1/6 figure, 1/4 PF and 1/2 LSF), it irritates me that all three Catwoman's are going to be in the same damn costume.

In fact, it's the same costume that almost every other Catwoman statue in the last 5 years has been done in (bishoujo, both Cover Girls statues, DC mini bust, DC 1/2 bust, DC museum statue, DC online statue, etc, etc).

Only other one I want is movie Pfeiffer version. obviously...

They may have updated those boots, we'll have to wait for SDCC... I hope they did, but I'm not holding my breath...

We can already see from their "studio tour" video that she's got improved makeup and (I think) yellow goggle lenses now.

Studio-Tour-52-650x380.jpg

I like the improved paint app to CW's face. :D

We'll probably get a Balent Catwoman (in some form) in the future, and I hope it's before any 70's or 80's version with a cape/dress. I hate the silver age stuff, but that's just me... I didn't grow up with it.

We'll probably get a Balent Catwoman (in some form) in the future, and I hope it's before any 70's or 80's version with a cape/dress. I hate the silver age stuff, but that's just me... I didn't grow up with it.

This is the version I really want, but I was really hoping we would see a fully sculpted PF of her.

You mean the bronze age then. Silver age is roughly 1956 to 1970. Unless you hate both those ages. And probably the golden age, too. :p

You mean the bronze age then. Silver age is roughly 1956 to 1970. Unless you hate both those ages. And probably the golden age, too. :p

You're right, golden, silver, and bronze, I hate em all. :lol

I'm just not interested in anything before 1987. I was born in 89, so It's hard for me to relate with anything pre-modern.

Last edited:

You're right, golden, silver, and bronze, I hate em all. :lol

I don't care about anything before 1987. I was born in 89, so I can't relate to anything pre-modern.

Well, considering I was born ten years before you, you missed a whole lotta good s%^t! :rotfl The classic stuff is always better. Always keep it classic :lecture:)

The boots don't exactly lend themselves to hopping around on rooftops, but then again, a golden age Catwoman would be wearing a dress and throwing cats at Batman. Since classic is always better, the boots aren't really an issue.

Ugh HATE the boots on the Catwoman LSF! You can't go wrong with thigh high stiletto boots. I actually dislike the face too - looks like a drag queen...

The boots don't exactly lend themselves to hopping around on rooftops, but then again, a golden age Catwoman would be wearing a dress and throwing cats at Batman. Since classic is always better, the boots aren't really an issue.

You said it, I can't see her hopping around on rooftops in those clunkers :lol IMO they need a slight adjustment. I would prefer sexy heels but that leads to a whole other issue.

Ugh HATE the boots on the Catwoman LSF! You can't go wrong with thigh high stiletto boots. I actually dislike the face too - looks like a drag queen...

I would prefer this too but it wouldn't be quite accurate for classic Catwoman. Would look sexy tho, I'm hoping they go for heels on WW.

Back