Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they may be sold out. Considering I am the highest level frequent customer they have I doubt if they had rooms they wouldn't show up for me even if it was at some ridiculous price. Some may open up due to cancelations, but I could also save some points and stay somewhere down the street and use the shuttles.

Is there a list of the official hotels, if you search only one hotel shows up now.

Is this the site you went to?

https://www.starwarscelebration.com/Show-Info/Travel/Official-Hotels/

If you click on the "visit the reservation website" link, four hotels come up if you select 4/16-4/19. It drops to one if you select 4/15-4/19.

You may also try Travelocity or Hotels.com since there are quite a few smaller hotels in the area. They may start booking rooms since it's less than a year out now.

Is this the site you went to?

https://www.starwarscelebration.com/Show-Info/Travel/Official-Hotels/

If you click on the "visit the reservation website" link, four hotels come up if you select 4/16-4/19. It drops to one if you select 4/15-4/19.

You may also try Travelocity or Hotels.com since there are quite a few smaller hotels in the area. They may start booking rooms since it's less than a year out now.

I just clicked Fan and saw 7 hotels.

More rooms will be alocated for the different groups now as well hence why there will be less and less.

Okay, so I can't copy and paste images on my iPad... :lol
:fireworks!!!I'll see you bi tches at Celebration!!! :fireworks

tumblr_lonum2hefj1qabfx1o1_500.gif

tumblr_lsgkdw6VkT1qdku5lo1_500.gif

tumblr_mhe8xzZlQQ1qclvfho1_500.gif

k-bigpic.gif

c5ce99b360a79f6b_starwars_ecard_event_may4_lando.xxxlarge.gif

Destination.....Anaheim!
1J4TZ0G.gif

:lol

I'm flying into my car and driving there :lol

Back