Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just texted you the map. It's another 45 minutes out...

But I'm down. I only wonder if someone with more clout could ask. I'm very willing to do so, and I think they would oblige. I am a good writer. Hmmm...

That's one. I can carry three. It's about an hour north from the Anaheim convention center, but I really think a side trip there would be worth our while. And not just for the Nostromo either. They've got rotating stock of everything there! And I propose we hit Frank & Son in the evening on the way back if we go on Wednesday.

Anybody else interested in this side trip? I can handle the scheduling of a tour. :D

I would be but I don't think I'll be in CA that early. Chances are I"ll be working up until the day I leave. My original plans had me going out early and possibly scouting some locations like the house from Back to the Future but it's just not going to work out.

That's one. I can carry three. It's about an hour north from the Anaheim convention center, but I really think a side trip there would be worth our while. And not just for the Nostromo either. They've got rotating stock of everything there! And I propose we hit Frank & Son in the evening on the way back if we go on Wednesday.

Anybody else interested in this side trip? I can handle the scheduling of a tour. :D

Sounds cool, but what I want to do and what I can afford to do are not the same thing :lol

This whole side trip is going to be very inexpensive. Just gas and food. Prop Store doesn't charge, SS won't either, F&S is free to get into and should be seen by any self respecting collector...

Waller, we're thinking Wednesday right? F&S is only open Sat and Wed. Plus most of us are arriving around, or planning to arrive, Wed...

I may start an interest list in the original post, and go from there...

Waller, we're thinking Wednesday right? F&S is only open Sat and Wed. Plus most of us are arriving around, or planning to arrive, Wed...

I may start an interest list in the original post, and go from there...

Flights from OK typically suck, so I may even have to come out Tuesday. :lol

I flew like that for the last Celebration. I had the whole day before the con to rest up and do Disney and beer with Shropt. :rock

You guys are planning too far ahead for me. I wish I could commit, but I can't :monkey2:monkey2

I do tend to over plan things sometimes. But I like them to go smoothly, and if we're going to pull off Prop Store and SS, planning and requests are a must.

I think there would always be room to add UT to our excursion. I was thinking two cars / eight to ten freaks max, as something I float to the two locations.

Bit more intimate, and not out of control...

Who knows? Might end up being me and Waller only! :rotfl

I do tend to over plan things sometimes. But I like them to go smoothly, and if we're going to pull off Prop Store and SS, planning and requests are a must.

I think there would always be room to add UT to our excursion. I was thinking two cars / eight to ten freaks max, as something I float to the two locations.

Bit more intimate, and not out of control...

Who knows? Might end up being me and Waller only! :rotfl

If I do end up going, I'll definitely have a rental. I like getting rental cars. :lol

Back