Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a burger in Anaheim we need to try. :lol

102512maaf-jtschmids01.jpg
Is that an appetizer? Bring it on! :lecture

12 inches wide and 6 pounds of beef!

:lol
I can relate. I can totally eat that!

damn----should have booked when round trip was 318.00

prices are going up

Christmas time is bad time to buy anything

I got my flights booked today. I used points for my flight to CA, so I only had to pay one way. :rock

Nice !

I am working on finding a non-stop flight in. There is one out of Newark, but that is a 90 minute drive at least plus long term parking. If I can score one out of Philly for the same price range I'm in !

I'm starting my eating well and exercise regimen today. Aiming for sub-200 lbs. in time for the convention. Like sexy punk in Orlando! ;)

Same here, but I'm aiming lower. I was 170 this morning. Not bad after vacation and Thanksgiving, but I want to get back to 155 or 160. It will also help with the stupid BMI reading they'll take early next year at work.

Going to stretch and ride the bike, but only for 30 minutes on the first day. :lecture

Then I try this Herbalife for the first time. Just doing two weeks as a kick start on this stuff...

No, it's just that a coworker of mine lost 65 pounds in the past year on Herbalife, an I wanted to support her in her amazing journey to health. She seriously looks like a different person and is much happier. But I cannot afford the stuff.

:lol

135 days until
Star Wars Celebration Anaheim

April 16-19, 2015 in Anaheim, CA

I just worked out and had my first Herbalife shake!

:duff :r2d2line :vader :lsvader :grouphug :lsvader :vader :r2d2line :duff

Back