Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Celebration VII - Anaheim, April 16-19, 2015 - Confirmed!

I'm staying with you and Rick! Or gibby if he's broken up with UT by then. Guess it depends on if Tag is coming...

:lol:lol

I'm actually a little worried about attendance levels for the next one. I've enjoyed the last two. Autograph lines not withstanding, panel lines have been easy to wait in. Attendance for this one is going to be through the roof! :panic:

Good point. :(

Yeah, this changes everything. I just hope Frau Shropt (and Shropt) will come...

Yeah, in all honesty I would love to bring the kid, but he'll stll be young enough to have no interest. :lol

And I know what my wife thinks about these things. :lol

Oh, right. The East Coast family will have a big journey this time.

Yeah we do. We should do skype or google chat.

Not today, but sometime soon.

I just realized there is no way my tattoo artist will be in attendance. :(

I'll have to schedule a trip to see mom so I can get the other arm done...

He's done SDCC with me a couple of times and always gets bored by around 2 PM, and leaves. So there's that too. We were considering doing SDCC next year one last time, like so many others and just whooping it up. I guess that's seriously on the table now with no Celebration in 2014...

First I find out Celebration is moving to Anaheim and now gibby is leaving us. This deal is getting worse all the time.

gibby will be back.

Just realized I can drive there, and have my car for the entire con too. I can shuttle my Cantina brothers to and from LAX!

Gibby has to work! :lol

I am at work too. Chilling.

I'd love to room with gibby or Tag or any of you guys, but I get to see my pharmacy school friends again! Plus it's freE!!! :lol

Back