Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave got sick at least that's what I think Sam said. IJ no clue. Did he even end up going. I noticed they had a sign for his droid but never saw it there. I wonder if something happened.

I heard he was in the front row at opening ceremonies so I know he was there, but he never searched us out for the party.

Sweet Flosi :rock :rock :rock

I'm eyeballing some Micro Collection sets... not sure when, but I have a feeling I'll be finishing out that collection soon.

I'll probably want to start after looking through that book. :lol

Yeah, if you have the book... seems like you'd at least need one of the Death Star sets :lecture At one time I'd convinced myself I'd just collect those instead of the more expensive 3 3/4" sets; it didn't work but I still love them :lol

I almost bought a Falcon set.... It'll happen, I'm sure.

From the Micro Collection, or a regular one? I really want to get a Kenner 3 3/4" one, but I'm a bit worried about finding a decent one with working electronics. I need to put that one higher on the priority list before the new movies jack up the prices.

From the Micro Collection, or a regular one? I really want to get a Kenner 3 3/4" one, but I'm a bit worried about finding a decent one with working electronics. I need to put that one higher on the priority list before the new movies jack up the prices.

I've got one that may or may not have new stickers I bought off eBay a year or two ago that I don't really have room for. I think the electronics all work. :wave

Yeah, if you have the book... seems like you'd at least need one of the Death Star sets :lecture At one time I'd convinced myself I'd just collect those instead of the more expensive 3 3/4" sets; it didn't work but I still love them :lol

I have had good luck with Kenner electronics so far. One I had to open up and just get the motor moving again but has worked ever since.

Micro, I have a 3 3/4" one, but I need a training remote and one hatch arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c200b913be30c0ba4784ad1e0e0d9417.jpg

Glory to the Empire!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back