Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks better when the chest is facing the camera because the gap doesn't appear as big. I think what's happened is that the cape isn't tucked into two slots where the shoulder blades are. Am sure would look great with some time and effort and also push the belt down. Having said that I may still have to cancel this one

CkgccLOXEAE4jHg.jpg
CkgYE3FXIAUkdk2.jpg

I think it looks nice...now put this one right next to Health Ledger's Joker and...Ohhh man!!!, I just had a mental picture.

IF they **** up the chest piece and belt like on the pics, I am out. If that's just a lazy set up job by some con worker, then I am still all in on this one.
As much as I liked Affleck as Batman in BvS (willget his PF too), Bale is "my" Batman. There is no way I am passing on him, even when I already own the 1/4 HT, the life size bust and the life size cowl replica. Cannot have too much Balebats.

Damn. Im getting the Ledger Joker. Been going back and forth with this bale. Now im doubting again.heres hoping the come with a Keaton batman returns pf. Then ill have my fav batman and joker pf[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They set up the piece wrong. The cape isnt supposed to go over the shoulders like that. And Im assuming the belt is mixed media.

batman-the-dark-knight-premium-format-sideshow-300229-02.jpg

It's clearly not assembled correctly. I wouldn't worry about it. This seems to happen 50% of the time that a piece is shown because the presenters don't know how to properly assemble/futz the items.

It's clearly not assembled correctly. I wouldn't worry about it. This seems to happen 50% of the time that a piece is shown because the presenters don't know how to properly assemble/futz the items.

Even collectors don't know how to assemble. A bunch of collectors couldn't even put Power Girl's cape on right :lol

There is something amiss with Vampirellas arm too. It looks like the arm has been assembled upside down :lol

Untitled-1.jpg

I don't know if it's the pose, or the price, or what but I can't pull the trigger on this one.
On a side note, I think the MoS PF looks great the last pic.

Back