Cinemaquette Godfather

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$1700! Good lord. I thought I couldn't afford the Weta Rays at half that price. Man, I need to get this though. Gotta be less greedy about grabbing up the Marvel PF's I guess. Maybe even the PF Scout Trooper has to go, after Nash made the pre-order for me and everything... :monkey2

$1700! Good lord. I thought I couldn't afford the Weta Rays at half that price. Man, I need to get this though. Gotta be less greedy about grabbing up the Marvel PF's I guess. Maybe even the PF Scout Trooper has to go, after Nash made the pre-order for me and everything... :monkey2

I bet it will be more than $1700...so start saving man!:lol

I know what you mean....I started a little while ago to narrow my collection to select pieces and busts. I'd rather have a smaller number of pieces that are near perfect to me, than a lot of good pieces.

The body might not have the right proportions, but damn if that face isn't PERFECT!!! :cool:

Hi Everyone,

Cinemaquette just posted pics of the Don on their website. He looks really good. Now we shall see how much he retails for?

16 Inches tall sitting down is a nice size.

Thanks,
Mike

Looks cool, can't wait to get it.
happy0034.gif

Man, what a great looking piece by CM!!! But all CM pieces have been way out of my price range..... I agree that the shoulders look pretty small for his frame... But the face, pose and chair is AMAZING!!!

Over-priced and Over-rated in my opinion.

I'll take the SS p.f. for a fraction of the cost.

Back