Clark & The Blur...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spenser

Super Freak
Reaction score
Clark Kent $35 unpainted $55 painted $9 extra shipping for overseas.

Excuse the photos for some reason the lips and eyes look hot pink in the pictures, they aren’t that bright.

tomsmallvillesculpt1.jpg

theblur.jpg

Last edited:
Good Job... God I wish they'd put him in the suit... Tom Welling needs to stop fighting it with his contract... He does a good job on the show, but I think he might be a bit of a difficult person to deal with...

I'll be interested in see what sculpts you put up in January, there are a few I wanted, but couldn't afford at the time.

Great sculpt Spencer, as always!!!:whip

a years ago, I saw this tv serie, then I lost the thread for a long time.

Good Job... God I wish they'd put him in the suit... Tom Welling needs to stop fighting it with his contract... He does a good job on the show, but I think he might be a bit of a difficult person to deal with...

Amen to that! :D Tom Welling would not be "scarred for life" or "pigeon-holed" as Superman if he wore the suit. Just one time! PLEASE! Even if he was it wouldn't be a bad thing to be known as Superman! I think Christopher Reeve benefited from it. He was, and still is my favorite as Superman!

I'm sick of him as The Punisher....oh....ummm....:rolleyes:..."The Blur" on Smallville! I mean c'mon! Replace the "S" symbol on his chest and put a skull there. Tom Welling as the Punisher. There you go. :rolleyes: :mad:

I love your Tom Welling head sculpt spenser! I'll definitely buy one from you once you make them available! Hopefully you'll sell painted ones? I really hope so. I'm an okay painter. :eek: You're MUCH better than I am at painting these 1/6 scale heads!

Last edited:
The suclpt looks real good. I can't wait to see what else you have coming. maybe a Green Arrow?? Oliver Queen?

How about a Lois Lane to go with the awesome Clark Kent? I'd love to see a 1/6 scale Erica Durance as Lois! :D She is SO beautiful! Apologies to my wife...

Last edited:
Back