Clark & The Blur...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please spenser, check your Email and PM box! You haven't replied to any and I haven't received anything from you so far!
There seemed to be a glitch when I sent you the first PM, to which you replied, but no news from you since then.

I just need an update on my CK head!

Thanks,

JP

Yes, Spenser, please add me to your list for a painted Clark Kent head sculpt. If you are painting them. If not, put me down for one unpainted sculpt. I hope you continue with the Smallville line! I'd love to see you do Lois, Jimmy, Kara/Supergirl, Ma and Pa Kent, Oliver Queen, and Lex Luthor. :D Yeah, and I guess Chloe too. Don't bother with Lana Lang. I'm sick of her, and really don't want her.

Okay, I see the prices now. I just overlooked them before. :eek: Thanks Spenser. I hope to get one from you soon. Do I need to let you know I want a painted one? Or do you have some already painted now? By the way, what body did you mount the head sculpt on in your pictures? I want to find a good body for Clark.

I'm almost afraid to ask, but, is this still available (painted)?

I've been asking about these and other sculpts of spenser's for weeks now he just won't answer any PM's.

I know the feeling...

I'm assuming he's just been ultra busy cranking out these and many other sculpts. I myself have sent at least 4 inquiries to him that I'm still waiting on replies. Not to worry though, he's a stand up guy and I'm sure he'll get back to us.

Don't worry, I've bought a CK from him. The first one got lost but he generously sent a second one. The communication was not great but I guess he must be very busy with all the sculpts he does.
Whatever, the hs came all right and it's a great piece of work and the guy is a very honest one, so go for it, pay, don't be afraid, and it will come right to your door! :D

Those are at least some encouraging words. I'd still very much like to buy one, but there's no way I'd send any money before at least hearing from him.

He, mentioned on one of his other posts that he was not taking any more orders for a short while until he has cleared his back log, so guess we just have to wait until then.

Thanks for the update, Malo. If and when you do hear from him about this, can you let me know? I'll do the same, of course.

Back