Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shoot.. anyone wanna try and get me three passes that would be friggin great!

This is a presale ONLY for people who went to Comic Con last month.

Everyone else can try to purchase tickets in 2013 when it's open to everyone.

shoot.. anyone wanna try and get me three passes that would be friggin great!

You cannot have someone register your user ID for 2013 unless you bought 2012 passes with that same user ID.

Got in at 8am, was #530 in line...so needless to say I scored the me and my wife are tickets w/Preview Night...Phew!

no im talkin add another 3 passes to an existing request, unless thats against the rules.

One person can buy a max of 3 tickets and ALL THOSE TICKETS HAVE TO GO TO PEOPLE WHO WENT TO CON IN 2012.

You have to enter the USER ID for each person...so you can not buy tickets for someone who did not go last month.

One person can buy a max of 3 tickets and ALL THOSE TICKETS HAVE TO GO TO PEOPLE WHO WENT TO CON IN 2012.

You have to enter the USER ID for each person...so you can not buy tickets for someone who did not go last month.

Makes sense, Well... to everyone thats going... have a kick ass time! and hopefully i will be able to score some passes early 2013

I'm still shaking!
Thanks, Jen. :1-1:

Thanks, Sam. :hi5:

i'm still in queue just to see what happens or if it sells out. currently sitting at 12321. But I wont be processing any orders since Sam already got it for my member ID and I don't want to double submit and get blacklisted or banned or something.

now 11421

Thanks, Sam. :hi5:

i'm still in queue just to see what happens or if it sells out. currently sitting at 12321. But I wont be processing any orders since Sam already got it for my member ID and I don't want to double submit and get blacklisted or banned or something.

now 11421

Yeah, I'm still in line too just to see how many tickets are left. I hear 4 days are sold out, only single tickets left.

So me, my Fiance, and younger brother are thinking about doing Comic Con next July. We have never been to Comic Con and are looking for advice, everything from how to get passes to which hotels to stay at and so on, it's a good thing we have about a year to figure this stuff out!

o-comic-con-2012-schedule-thursday-july-12th.jpg

- M

Good Luck on scoring tickets for you and your brother. Remember to register first to get a member ID (THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING). Also, SDCC will offer hotel rooms when we get closer to con (probably in March).

already got a room with shuttle service near the convention center, now i just need to get passes i guess..

I hope you didn't put a down payment on a room before you get tickets.

Back