Cornerstore Comics Rocks!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
El Roranous said:
:rock
I'm going to need them with my luck lately. :monkey2

I've gone through 2 Wolverines (One poorly described and the other broken through ebay)
2 Spidey Vs. Venom busts (One Exclusive)
A broken Fantastic 4 Dio

Let's just hope Ol Goblin isn't next.

I heard Ed's kisses are good luck. Get him to kiss you.

Eli26 said:
I heard Ed's kisses are good luck. Get him to kiss you.
I have no idea what to say to this...

24747.jpg

customizerwannabe said:
Eli has a fatal attraction that's becoming more disturbing. The only rationale I could think of is that he's drunk ALL the time. God I hope I'm right.
We all hope you are right.

CONGRATS Ill Jedi - now you are making me even more excited to get mine...Hopefully will be here in the next week or two. :D :D I think you, Rory and I are all buying the same pieces!! :rotfl :rotfl

Jen said:
CONGRATS Ill Jedi - now you are making me even more excited to get mine...Hopefully will be here in the next week or two. :D :D I think you, Rory and I are all buying the same pieces!! :rotfl :rotfl
Thanks Jen!

We have to get this stuff before they disappear forever! Plus great minds think alike! :rock

Congrats IJ. GG was one of my first Marvel pieces and I realized that if he was underrated, the rest of the line must be spectacular. Goblin is awesome, especially when posed next to Spidey.

And good luck Rory. I wish you and your collectibles the best.

Darth Loki said:
Congrats IJ. GG was one of my first Marvel pieces and I realized that if he was underrated, the rest of the line must be spectacular. Goblin is awesome, especially when posed next to Spidey.
Thanks Loki, ever since I saw them displayed next to each other I was in love. I'm very happy to have him to keep my Spidey company! :rock

Jen said:
It definitely seems to be the case...:lol

Back