CRAFTONE:1/6 Fighter - Premium Ver & Standard Ver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the 'Agent' (Liam Neeson/Bryan Mills) figure from Craftone and, for the price, can have no complaints. Sculpts and paint jobs on the heads are nice and itcomes with a decent array of accessories and a stand. All good. Well, apart from one weirdly long cartoon hand that looks like it was trapped in a cartoon car door and stretched to stupid cartoon proportions as they tried to pull that sucker out.

If this turns out as good then it'll be a nice alternative to the Iminime Durden which, to be fair, wasn't one of their better efforts anyway.

So when is this Fighter figure gonna ship? I thought it would be end of march (ie: today!)

Durden arrived today and he's pretty good. The bald sculpt works for me. Not sure who that other guy is. Franco? The body is super-solid. Clothes are all fine except for the fur coat, which is a real bummer. Really wanted it to be awesome but it looks and feels like a flayed stuffed animal. Super cheap. Maybe the one from the Sirius Black set would make for a good swap. Here's some quick ipad shots. I'll post up more later when I've got time to mess around...

durden_1.jpg

durden_2.jpg

durden_3.jpg

Looks good, especially for the price but in the pictures above I see Commander Shepard in the bald sculpt more than I do Pitt. The one with hair is James Deen. This would be an easier purchase if I knew The Narrator was coming as well.

Flayed stuffed animal huh? :( I think all in all this looks pretty good, super excited to get mine, though not for a few more months. If you're in Texas Keegan, how'd you get this so fast?
Also, I heard the orange shirt is a bit oversized and it appears in photos that the red pants are a bit short too compared to promo pics. Body looks to be pretty solid looking.

Flayed stuffed animal huh? :( I think all in all this looks pretty good, super excited to get mine, though not for a few more months. If you're in Texas Keegan, how'd you get this so fast?
Also, I heard the orange shirt is a bit oversized and it appears in photos that the red pants are a bit short too compared to promo pics. Body looks to be pretty solid looking.

I pre-ordered from OneSixthKit. Fantastic shop - great CS and everything I've ordered from them gets to me here within a week. Not sure how they got this so quick.

Had some time to mess around with this figure tonight and while I'm happy with him, there are a few drawbacks. The clothes are ok - taylored pretty well, but the snaps are the little plastic ones that are hard to deal with (can't close his pants, not sure Tyler would care), and I thought I was going to wreck both shirts trying to get them on and off the body, which is sturdy as hell, but not so pose-able. Motocross shirt is rad. The accessories are all made from very soft, wonky plastic and there are some skin-tone differences with the hands and such. I'm not one for on-screen perfect accuracy so much as having a good feel for the character on the shelf so I'm happy with my new and affordable Durden (though I think some customizing will be in order). Anyhoo, here's a post-fight look I ended up trying out for starters (bloody hands taped by me, on the fly)...

durden_5.jpg

durden_4.jpg

And onto the anarchist shelf...

durden_6.jpg

Flipped a canoe and dropped my good camera in the lake. Sorry for the ipad blurs!

I pre-ordered from OneSixthKit. Fantastic shop - great CS and everything I've ordered from them gets to me here within a week. Not sure how they got this so quick.

I'm not one for on-screen perfect accuracy so much as having a good feel for the character on the shelf so I'm happy with my new and affordable Durden (though I think some customizing will be in order).

Thanks. I've never heard of OneSixthKit, I'll check them out.
I feel the same way about accuracy, I think this looks great!
Sorry to hear about your camera.:(

I've got these on pre order, do they look better in hand? This was an impulse buy, not sure of it's something I want to keep or not judging by the pictures

Thanks. I've never heard of OneSixthKit, I'll check them out.
I feel the same way about accuracy, I think this looks great!
Sorry to hear about your camera.:(

Thanks! Yeah that canoe flip was one of those moments. Just had to laugh :)

Is that the BCS Sherlock on your lower shelf? I love the pose!

Thank you! That's him alright. Great figure!

Back