Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Maybe they are saving discounts for Black Friday

Thanks all!

Don't think it's over yet . Wouldn't be surprised if a code pops up still tho :)

Yes! :clap :woo

If you're a Premium Member or if you have the ability to do so, please rep Pixelpiper for all of his hard work maintaining the e-mail list and cmiller99 and Kuat of Kuat for keeping an eye on codes and posting them in this thread. And Ms. Spangles for pinch-hitting when needed. :duff

I'm not forgetting anybody, am I?

Furyan... (if I remember correctly) I think he was the only one to keep a list of codes and consistently post them in this thread and not just the emails... I got all mine from him.

Thanks Fury :hi5:

I don't think Spook is over, but getting new codes may be. It's only 4 p.m. on the West Coast but I'm sure people are starting to check out, at least mentally. I'll keep tabs on codes as long as I can though.

I'll stay just to hang out with yankeesfanboy and co.

Shout out to pixel, furyan, kuat, and everyone that helped with this. I admit I was bitter about last year when people complained about some of the fun we had but I did have a good time this year.

Last year was code-gate. This year will be deemed: glitch-gate. Bring on next year and ____-gate!

Yankees, do you care about the World Series this year?

I'll stay just to hang out with yankeesfanboy and co.

Shout out to pixel, furyan, kuat, and everyone that helped with this. I admit I was bitter about last year when people complained about some of the fun we had but I did have a good time this year.

Last year was code-gate. This year will be deemed: glitch-gate. Bring on next year and ____-gate!

Thanks, buddy, you're one of the good guys when it comes to Spook. :duff I missed the whole brouhaha with the glitches, I don't know if I want to go back and read it all, I think it went on for a few hundred pages. :slap :rotfl

Yankees, do you care about the World Series this year?

A little, I'd like to see the Mets win. I'm one of those Yankee fans who doesn't mind seeing the Mets succeed, especially if their fans are friends of mine. Now, if they were to win multiples and establish a dynasty, I'd have a problem with that. :lol How 'bout you?

A little, I'd like to see the Mets win. I'm one of those Yankee fans who doesn't mind seeing the Mets succeed, especially if their fans are friends of mine. Now, if they were to win multiples and establish a dynasty, I'd have a problem with that. :lol How 'bout you?

I'm pretty heavily invested. My mother's from Queens, and I was raised on the Mets. Several years after 1986 I figured out the Mets weren't any good anymore, kinda ignored baseball for a bit, and like I think I told you before, became a Yankees fan in the mid '90s. I'll always be a Yankee fan, myself, but I absolutely love the Mets team this year.

I'm pretty heavily invested. My mother's from Queens, and I was raised on the Mets. Several years after 1986 I figured out the Mets weren't any good anymore, kinda ignored baseball for a bit, and like I think I told you before, became a Yankees fan in the mid '90s. I'll always be a Yankee fan, myself, but I absolutely love the Mets team this year.
Whenever I hear about baseball it just makes me think of George Costanza.

That's great, buddy. :duff I can't speak from experience, but I know there are a lot of mixed-fandom households. :lol

It's an easy team to root for, maybe it'll do what the Yanks did in '96.

Whenever I hear about baseball it just makes me think of George Costanza.

lzJQFdB.gif

Well this year I got $20 worth of codes which is double what I usually get.

$55 for me. Missed one $5 code.

Is it not? I thought that was her..oh well then I have no clue what she looks like, either way she is still awesome and fun to follow on Twitter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was Chicky too, she said it wasnt her, that blonde cosplayer (Christy) is a twin who cosplays with her twin - lots of disney stuff, very cute and they seem super sweet.

Thanks for posting and emailing all the codes guys. You know who you are and it's much appreciated :)

How many deals did SSC do during Black Friday last year? I can't really remember. Wondering if I would be better to hold on purchasing till a better deal comes along...

black friday deals are just spook deals.

Back