Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

Man can't wait for Ash vs Evil dead starting in around 20 mins..
Right now I'm watching Halloween III on AMC , never seen it before.. It's good!

I paid a monthly subscription of Super Channel ( in Canada ) so that I can do lil to help to show going!
Oh, dang! Didn't realize SuperChannel was offering this or I'd have subscribed (STARZ is exclusive to SHAW, I believe)! Will be checking into this tomorrow. Thanks, Agoniste!

Can I start posting fake codes yet? I've been dying to post them all week!!!!!:panic:

Well, it has been fun Freaks! I walked away with $30 in RP thanks to the kind folks in this thread...
You guys rock!

I probably could have grabbed more... But I was pretty busy making the kids' costumes this week-

image.jpg

Sallah

Silver Shamrock ! Hard to get that tune out of my head for a few days after but love the movie .Watched it couple of nights ago

Well, it has been fun Freaks! I walked away with $30 in RP thanks to the kind folks in this thread...
You guys rock!

I probably could have grabbed more... But I was pretty busy making the kids' costumes this week-

View attachment 220646

Sallah

Love it!!!

Great job , adorable

You guys rock!

View attachment 220646

Sallah

How do I rep this freak??

Those costumes rock! :rock

Back from watching Ash Vs Evil Dead, Enjoyed the hell out of it.

ash-vs-evil-dead-gets-reanimated-starz-gives-show-an-early-renewal-for-season-2-685541.gif

You guys rock!

View attachment 220646

Sallah
Dang awesome job!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yep we will have to enjoy next year's fiasco. I expect some of you back for 12 days of SideShow

Yep we will have to enjoy next year's fiasco. I expect some of you back for 12 days of SideShow
I think I'm going to try freaktacular next year. I've got some decent prizes to give out.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back