Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC HOLIDAY15 for $20 off December code

Hopefully that's the case, I got all the payment processing/charging soon emails so that got me worried, have too many things on order. No charges email this morning though so hopefully that's a good sign. I guess their twitter posts are automatically set to post throughout the week then?

So much for the free upgraded shipping. Ordered Hot Toys Vader Monday and just got tracking saying it's going to show up Tuesday January 5th :dunno

Yeah....I ordered the HT Obi-Wan (Ben) Kenobi on Monday and it had the three day shipping. Tracked it and it said it would come the same day as my HT Darth Vader (Wednesday). Guess I should be thankful I got Vader :dunno because now it says that Kenobi will come on the 29th (Tuesday) :gah:

Sideshow digital gift card cannot be combined with rewards? I find that odd.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Whaaaaat? I thought they could ... Bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their rules on rewards are so stupid. A gift card is a form of payment, shouldn't negate the use of rewards.

Gift cards are supposed to be same as cash and combinable with anything.

Sideshow digital gift card cannot be combined with rewards? I find that odd.

If you go back several pages Sideshow Alex said they can be.

"Do Rewards, Promos and Gift Cards play well?

Yes -most of the time. You can apply Rewards Points and/or Promo codes on items being purchased with an existing Gift Card. You cannot use Rewards or Promos to purchase a new gift card, given it’s same as cash."

Phew

Hey thanks for that!! With my 150 gift card my wife got me and my 130 in rewards I can get a new Hot Toy.

If you cancel an item before flex pay starts do you still lose your reward points as well?

Agh. So my girlfriend bought me an online Sideshow gift card for Christmas. Been waiting to get it all day but nothing. Turns out she spelled my email wrong soooo I'm just going to have to wait it appears. Sigh ha

Sideshow is closed today I'm guessing? Wanted to cancel something but it says to call in to cancel but no one is there. :huh
Sideshow will be out of the office December 24-27th to be with our families and enjoy the holiday. May the Force be with you!

Yes

Dang. Thank you though for the information. I was hoping to jump off a force awakens Trooper captain and onto the Finn 2 pack.

What does Midtown Comics charge roughly for shipping in the USA for Hot Toy figures? I can't get the site to load to check...

Ordered Pilot Luke with the code. He's much better then I thought he would be. Still not worthy of the full price, but good with a solid discount.

Back