Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone need Selina Kyle ? BB just opened up a preorder slot no deposit if someone wants to get her...

It would seem that the Discount codes only work for items 280 and above. So my Iron Patriot I ordered was 309 so I would get 15.50 in rewards so the code was 20.00. It's like getting your rewards plus some extra up front. Like an instant rebate. I'm happy with that

SSC Joker is $190 and Red Snapper is $255. It worked for both of them.

SSC Joker is $190 and Red Snapper is $255. It worked for both of them.

Interesting.....I wonder what the secret combination is as to why some figures the code works and some it doesn't. I thought it was a dollar amount, but you proved me wrong. Maybe it tells us if sales are poor on a specific figure then the code works....and if the figure is selling like hot cakes that the code gets disabled....

I guess Im just trying to read into all of it... :)

It tell me in RED letters when I accept the terms that I get ZERO reward points when I use this Coupon code PRIOR to placing order.

So you will not get any rewards points if you use a code.

Ah. I gotcha now. Thanks for the reply! :rock

Interesting.....I wonder what the secret combination is as to why some figures the code works and some it doesn't. I thought it was a dollar amount, but you proved me wrong. Maybe it tells us if sales are poor on a specific figure then the code works....and if the figure is selling like hot cakes that the code gets disabled....

They usually don't allow codes used on items that were recently released or recently put up for PO. But I don't know the dates they are using for this one

It says on the card that it's not valid on stuff that goes on pre-order between June 23rd and July 31st.

Which is a bummer, since on the other side of the card is the stuff they now have on pre-order (gladiator hulk, and some other things they are now displaying at SDCC).

Wont really help anyone unless you went to the SDCC but if you got your badge scaned be sure to check for email from sideshow, its a $25 off coupon, best part about it, its good until dec 31!!!

Anyone have a Coupon code for August yet? Im about to place a $600.00 order and anything would help at this point :)

Back