Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello fellow collectors! If anyone can PM me a spare $20 code I'd truly appreciate. Thanks to all

Sideshow only changes waitlist conversions to flex-pay as one-time courtesies now?

That sounds about right in line with their customer service history. I wanted to change my Spidey PF pre-order to a Symbiote Spidey PF because I didn't know they were going to release that one, and they made the biggest stink about it.

That sounds about right in line with their customer service history. I wanted to change my Spidey PF pre-order to a Symbiote Spidey PF because I didn't know they were going to release that one, and they made the biggest stink about it.

I mean I know the deal about NRDs and changing an order, but I was referring to a waitlist conversion for an item, especially when a ton of other things go up for order or ship all of a sudden and you're bombarded with huge accumulated bills, thought they'd be willing to help out their customers more. Wanted to flex pay a recently converted statue but knowing I still to convert to flex pay my Mr. Freeze P1 EX that also converted a month or two ago, I don't want to waste it on this lesser priced one, but I wanted to do both because I also recently ordered Deathstroke P1 because I thought it was going to sell out, then they made it readily available for pre-order so I got tricked, then it's back to almost sold out now.... Anyways, someone said they help out with these things all the time but that's not the impression I got from an email reply. If I had to choose, I guess it's the more expensive one obviously.

I think it depends on the person that day. I've had mostly really good interactions. Only had 1 that left me wanting to tell them off.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I mean I know the deal about NRDs and changing an order, but I was referring to a waitlist conversion for an item, especially when a ton of other things go up for order or ship all of a sudden and you're bombarded with huge accumulated bills, thought they'd be willing to help out their customers more. Wanted to flex pay a recently converted statue but knowing I still to convert to flex pay my Mr. Freeze P1 EX that also converted a month or two ago, I don't want to waste it on this lesser priced one, but I wanted to do both because I also recently ordered Deathstroke P1 because I thought it was going to sell out, then they made it readily available for pre-order so I got tricked, then it's back to almost sold out now.... Anyways, someone said they help out with these things all the time but that's not the impression I got from an email reply. If I had to choose, I guess it's the more expensive one obviously.

I was just referring to mine in something that is seemingly an easy change and good customer service was such big issue with them. I also recently ordered Deathstroke on flex and it is a lot of money monthly. Like another post said, it may depend on who you are dealing with there. Maybe try another email and ask if there's anyone that you can talk to that can make this happen.
I have had good experiences with them on certain things, but it seems like they won't budge to help out their customers on other things.

Anyone know a legit place I can get a good discount on an Xbox Live Gold membership? I'm thinking 12 month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw one on Amazon for $25 a couple weeks ago.

You can find a year of XBL on eBay for about $40 just about any time. I've never seen it on Amazon for $25, but I don't scope out deals there very often. I need to start looking there :)

I think it depends on the person that day. I've had mostly really good interactions. Only had 1 that left me wanting to tell them off.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This is it really. I've called to cancel an order and they allowed me to switch the NRD to another order no problem. I've called to cancel and they've said "Sorry that's against policy." It all depends on who is on the other side of the call/chat.

I was just referring to mine in something that is seemingly an easy change and good customer service was such big issue with them. I also recently ordered Deathstroke on flex and it is a lot of money monthly. Like another post said, it may depend on who you are dealing with there. Maybe try another email and ask if there's anyone that you can talk to that can make this happen.
I have had good experiences with them on certain things, but it seems like they won't budge to help out their customers on other things.

Gotcha. The person that replied to me was Kristie Villegas. I made my case, said I had the $1500 piece conversion that I would need to flex pay for sure. I said I didn't even mind it being delayed next month, I can full pay then, but recently because I had Deathstroke (we only were allowed 2 flex payments so it's about $400 something each) and something else charge in addition to the JLA framed and unframed print, while mentioning that they wouldn't let me just keep the unframed or I would lose the NRD from the framed, so a bunch of charges, just want a delay. Hopefully they help out and oblige, no need to flex pay, just delay.

Gotcha. The person that replied to me was Kristie Villegas. I made my case, said I had the $1500 piece conversion that I would need to flex pay for sure. I said I didn't even mind it being delayed next month, I can full pay then, but recently because I had Deathstroke (we only were allowed 2 flex payments so it's about $400 something each) and something else charge in addition to the JLA framed and unframed print, while mentioning that they wouldn't let me just keep the unframed or I would lose the NRD from the framed, so a bunch of charges, just want a delay. Hopefully they help out and oblige, no need to flex pay, just delay.

Pretty sure you can also postpone payments on your orders screen. I've never done it personally, so
I don't know how it works.

A long time ago I called and asked if they could hold my item till my charge card went into the next pay period and they did that for me. It was only about a week or so though.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I asked them once about delaying it, as I was out of the country. They said they could charge me the final payment a few weeks, possibly up to a month later. No longer than that.

Do they ever do combined shipping anymore? I ordered the Marty and Doc together thinking it would be one order that would ship together and it instantly separated them into two separate orders.

Back