Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At $824.99 Hulkbuster was out of the question. But at $822.99...

You can do better than that.

Wait another week. :wink1:

giphy.gif

Thanks to everyone who shared the code in here and in the non-banter thread!

It was the 9th code in a row with a duration of 5 minutes, and they have alternated between $2 and $3 amounts the last 5 codes they've released, so hopefully the next one is for $3.

They have released a code within 24 hours of the three most recent Wednesday SS Live shows, so if that trend continues, they will release another code sometime before tomorrow at 11 AM Pacific. Probably in the middle of the night tonight, though! :slap

Untitled.jpg

I think they're onto our sharing of codes again. The message in this week's code was anything but subtle. :lecture
Technically, WATCHING the Live Stream today (and some prior days) would not help in getting the code. You need to pay attention in the Live Chat. So a more appropriate code would be READLIVECHAT.

And in that there is a self defeating prophesy.

You can't really watch the video properly because you've got to watch the scrolling messages to catch the code.

And Chicky tells posters not to repeat the code in the chat.

But having the code in chat was necessary to avoid the lag issue.

Them settling into this pattern of having the codes last for 5 minutes also seemed to be a direct response to the lag problems they were having.

Ha! Yeah, it's horrible. I watched during my lunch break, and still missed the code! I guess I'll just watch the Live chat next time

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

These RP codes used to be fun, now they're not worth the hassle. Hopefully Spook RP codes last a bit longer.

I wonder how much longer before they phase out the RP codes altogether, like they did with the monthly $20 codes?

SS is live on Facebook now, though they haven't been giving out codes during these non-Wednesday live shows. We can hope, though!

I just received an item recently, and was bummed it had no coupon on it. Glad to hear they're coming back, but I feel robbed! :p

Just as I hit side button on my iPhone I got a message that said something about Spooktacular rewards (erase it/phone opened).......anyone else see/get that?

Back