Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

^^^ Nice, any coupon come with it? Usually the coupon code surfaces a little more into the month, like after the 1st week or so. Sometimes it's popped up a week before it expires.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Hope there's a code on Valentines Day!

:( was hoping there was a Feb code.

Sideshow spoiled me. LOL.

If I use my sideshow points can I use a gift code as well?

The Fox is still skulking...

Hahaha, long time no see, 2099 :panic:

Hahaha, long time no see, 2099 :panic:

He's been busy

fox1.jpg

Twitter has a contest for 100.00, 75.00, and 50.00 gift certificates running until the 23rd. FYI for you tweeters
(@collectsideshow #SideshowSochi)

The contest is for the most tweets with that hashtag. #wasteofmytime

^^^^ Yeah, it's only good for people who are on Twitter all the time. :lol I spend probably a total of 1-2 minutes an entire day looking at Twitter, and it's just because I get mobile notifications from SSC, haha.

It's also a good way to get suspended on Twitter.

Ah yes, Susan did mention that afterwards.... lol

It's not really a great contest and really is a waste of time. $100 is nice and all, but not worth it.

Back