Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how many people play these bingos in the middle of the night??

Convenient that's when they give out RP's. Meanwhile I participate in their crap during the day and they give out $0. Probably cause there's way more people joining.

So how many people play these bingos in the middle of the night??

Convenient that's when they give out RP's. Meanwhile I participate in their crap during the day and they give out $0. Probably cause there's way more people joining.
I'm much too beautiful (handsome) to have that beauty erode by losing sleep over some stupid bingo in the middle of the night.

1729865545199.gif

During the good days they would do random code drops all hours of the night. Thus their sleep is for the weak. But I don't remember them doing bingo or trivia or really anything that needed participation in the middle of the night..

It's been so long ago, maybe my aging brain just doesn't remember?? :lol

The glory days of past Spook's... :(

yeah, for the East Coast.

But they are in Cali. Which means they did the Bingo at 4:20am their time...
Yeah, but they're not all in California. I think Jessi is now, but Mike and Rob are on the East Coast.

During the good days they would do random code drops all hours of the night. Thus their sleep is for the weak. But I don't remember them doing bingo or trivia or really anything that needed participation in the middle of the night..

It's been so long ago, maybe my aging brain just doesn't remember?? :lol

The glory days of past Spook's... :(
Yeah, I think the late night streams started with Autumn and Paul but I could be wrong. The random code drops were much better back in the day, and only rarely were less than $5.

They were doing "sleep is for the weak" stuff at all hours of the night with Susan, who was the main on-camera person before Autumn and Paul. But I think they were doing stuff like that even earlier than Susan, before I was paying attention...

Back