Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've won Trivia three times. One time I got lucky (and it was also only four questions). The other two times, I knew what the topic was in advance (because they'd advertised it), and I studied my ass off like it was a college exam. By then, I knew things so well, I didn't have to read the full questions. This is, of course, not something at all possible with random Spooktacular trivia games.
Even if I got that one question right at around the same pace I answered the rest, it still wouldn't have even been good enough for 3rd place (just barely). I really would have needed to make some immediate guesses on at least a few of them.

Even if I got that one question right at around the same pace I answered the rest, it still wouldn't have even been good enough for 3rd place (just barely). I really would have needed to make some immediate guesses on at least a few of them.
And sometimes that's what it takes (like when I said I got lucky on that four question quiz, I didn't read anything really and just guessed). Also, the other thing I said.

Back