custom wolverine comiquette?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
has anyone ever attempted a brown suit conversion on one?

if not, would anyone who has the skills be willing to customize one for me?

i know this could end up costing a chunk, but it would be the ultimate wolverine piece, imo.

pm me if you could pull this off and make it look close to factory finish.

has anyone ever attempted a brown suit conversion on one?

if not, would anyone who has the skills be willing to customize one for me?

i know this could end up costing a chunk, but it would be the ultimate wolverine piece, imo.

pm me if you could pull this off and make it look close to factory finish.

I'D PM SAUL ALVAREZ AT STATUE FORUM IF I WERE YOU.HE'S THE EXPERT AT PAINTING STATUES.

I'D PM SAUL ALVAREZ AT STATUE FORUM IF I WERE YOU.HE'S THE EXPERT AT PAINTING STATUES.

yep! thats true. Also some guy named car50n on statue forum is pretty good. he customized a bowen sabretooth. Take a look:
sabre.jpg

sabre1.jpg

sabre2.jpg

MOTHER OF GOD...

hopefully he's willing to do it. i have an extra wolverine ex. that i'd love to have converted to a brown suit version.

you think he could pull it off?

MOTHER OF GOD...

hopefully he's willing to do it. i have an extra wolverine ex. that i'd love to have converted to a brown suit version.

you think he could pull it off?

Maybe. you never know until you ask him:D hopefully he does. would love to see how it would look. it would be one of a kind indeed.

Good idea.

Brown suit > tiger stripe suit.

I wish SS would have done the exclusive in the brown suit.

i love the statue as it is, but a well-done brown suit version with the same pose would make this the best marvel statue ever... of course that's just my opinion.

a two headed brownie exclusive would've been awesome. i guess they could have gone with two versions of each suit, but that might have been a bit excessive.

Back