Dagger Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without going into any specific detail what-so-ever( don't even ask=). I can promise you that this is not the case.

Our future releases should have everyone going:eek :bounce

Best!
-Mark
That's great news! Looks like I'm gonna have to jump on board this comiquette line at some point also! :banana :D

Without going into any specific detail what-so-ever( don't even ask=). I can promise you that this is not the case.

Best!
-Mark

Huzzah!......in that case, please, oh pretty please cover Selene:devil:drool...................if not, then Darkstar is fine.....she'll make a nice companion piece to Dagger.

To me... it boils down if i like the character. If I do... then I'll look at the sculpt and everything else. Hence... I don't buy X-Men related characters cause I'm not into X-men...

why should it matter

It definitely matters to the person purchasing it. Dagger looks amazing but if I had no clue who the character was, I don't think I would buy it. Especially when we have so many other pieces we want. Of course I love the Cloak character and the statue is beautiful so I got down but I can understand why others wouldn't.

Last edited:
Heh heh, I just jumped on board now. Sucks to start now because we have to track down the already released ones.

Huh? This is the first in the Brooks line.....the AH! line is a separate entity and judging by the sizes of his piece and their pieces in different formats. If you've ordered Dagger you are on the flagship if you are looking for both well then....you've got some work to do.

Huh? This is the first in the Brooks line.....the AH! line is a separate entity and judging by the sizes of his piece and their pieces in different formats. If you've ordered Dagger you are on the flagship if you are looking for both well then....you've got some work to do.

I know they are separate but I kind of am putting the whole female comiquette line together in my mine with purchasing them all because I will most likely be displaying them together. I have Rouge and Black Queen on preorder. I think White Queen and MJ are going to be the harder ones to come by at a fairly decent price. Black Cat seems pretty plentiful in my searches.

It definitely matters to the person purchasing it. Cloak looks amazing but if I had no clue who the character was, I don't think I would buy it. Especially when we have so many other pieces we want. Of course I love the Cloak character and the statue is beautiful so I got down but I can understand why others wouldn't.

I think you mean Dagger ? :eek:

How awesome would it be if Sideshow produced something like this?

Mary_Jane_statue_by_diablo2003.jpg

The answer is very awesome. :D

I think it would be really neat if Sideshow took a bigger risk and brought us some nudity in these pieces. These are adult collectibles any way so I don't really see the harm.

I would LOVE it if they made this piece, the art is beautiful and has always been a favorite of mine.

I think it would be really neat if Sideshow took a bigger risk and brought us some nudity in these pieces. These are adult collectibles any way so I don't really see the harm.

Its a longshot. Its great that customizers do this stuff because we get them realized but with Marvel doing the final checks and balances, I doubt they'd let this fly....I would like a Mary Jane in this line though.

Best!
-Mark

sounds great, can't wait.
i wonder what the time frame will be between each release...

the AH's have been about 6 months between ea. release haven't they????

wow, don't get me wrong she a beauty, but that venom doll is funny as hell.
i'd get that statue just for him.:lol:lol

Back