Darkseid Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I forgot who it was (apologies), but they called it. Aquaman and upcoming Darkseid. Awesome! :clap

He's pretty big from what I remember, so do you guys think maybe Lobo prices or higher?

More than Lobo price.

I think that Apocalypse pricing would be a pretty fair guess for this PF. I would bet that he'll start off at around $600.

Hoping the eyes light up like in the teaser. Just realized tomorrow is Tuesday. Hope one of the teased PFs gets a PO tomorrow (preferably this guy)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Lobo has mixed media....so Darkseid better have lightup eyes to justify the similar pricepoint. Otherwise Darkseid would just have to be bigger than Lobo.

I expect them to have similar size.

Awesome. Thanks so much. I'll be checking these stories out here in the near future.

No biggie. I love giving people recommendations on cool stuff. Darkseid is in my top 5 fave villains of all time (Joker, Darkseid, Deathstroke, Bane, Lex) and more people need to see how awesome he is. Especially now, when his younger and somewhat slow cousin Thanos gets all the attention ;-)

If you want you can hit me a PM when you read or saw any those and tell me what you think. I would love that.

Don't like the pose, face not menacing looking enough. Hope the ex has a better COH and arm. Will need to see full pics to decide later. Now it's a pass.

Lobo has mixed media....so Darkseid better have lightup eyes to justify the similar pricepoint. Otherwise Darkseid would just have to be bigger than Lobo.

I expect them to have similar size.
Apoc had no mixed media and cost more than Lobo. I expect Darkseid to be similar to Apoc. However, I agree with you 100%. Darkseid should have light up eyes. Not because the piece will be pricey, but because the character practically demands it based off his omega beam powers. Can't wait to see the rest of the PF and the EX feature(s) if there are any.

Darkseid should have light up eyes. Not because the piece will be pricey, but because the character practically demands it based off his omega beam powers.

Even though his eyes are like his primary feature I assume nothing bro. They could always do plastic red eyes like Supes PF.

I remain optimistic they will do lightup eyes.

Back