Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talon arrived & I really think she's a kick-*** piece. Got to order that custom cloak from myc when I get paid. As far as buying one, just keep your eyes open on ebay as I was lucky to score mine for $650 shipped about 2 weeks ago. Now the wait for a new Jedi or Sith PF..... I wouldn't mind adding the previously released Darth Maul PF to my collection or the upcoming Savage Opress.

Congrats on finding her and for such a good price! That really is rare to see her going for that price. Top it off with that custom cloak and that will look stellar!

Talon arrived & I really think she's a kick-*** piece. Got to order that custom cloak from myc when I get paid. As far as buying one, just keep your eyes open on ebay as I was lucky to score mine for $650 shipped about 2 weeks ago. Now the wait for a new Jedi or Sith PF..... I wouldn't mind adding the previously released Darth Maul PF to my collection or the upcoming Savage Opress.

Get those pics up when you get a chance. Congrats!

Small black paint chip missing on one of her tattoos of her head. Also noticed a chip on her inside right arm where it connects to her body, probably from removing the arm. So nothing major. Ordered that myc cape which should be here this next week.

Small black paint chip missing on one of her tattoos of her head. Also noticed a chip on her inside right arm where it connects to her body, probably from removing the arm. So nothing major. Ordered that myc cape which should be here this next week.

If it's small enough, consider touching it up with some Tamiya model paint or some other equivalent. The only issue is trying to get the black finish to match the existing finish. She has a matte finish. That's where I would start.

So I decided and got Talon from fellow freak member and I'm so excited to FINALLY get her. I've been looking at getting Talon for more than two years and either the time wasn't right or the price. But I finally get her for less then ebay prices. Cannot wait until she gets here next Tuesday!

Yes, congratulations Freenux. I've been watching her on ebay for a month now, and the prices are astronomical. One did go up for bid the other day for a ridiculously low starting price, but it didn't take long to bump that up! :panic:

Yes, congratulations Freenux. I've been watching her on ebay for a month now, and the prices are astronomical. One did go up for bid the other day for a ridiculously low starting price, but it didn't take long to bump that up! :panic:

Yeah, I was watching it too. It was around $800 last night and when I saw it this morning when it was over, the final bid was more then $1000.

Actually I was the one who won that auction, and am currently going through issues paying with skrill (since he doesn't take paypal) and even though ebay and skrill are partners apparently their payment for ebay items right now is broken ;p So.... awesome. But just a note, it is an exclusive not a regular (which is why I was willing to pay that), he said the 1500 thing was incorrect.

Congrats dao2! I've never seen Darth Talon in person, but it looks like an amazing piece from what I have seen in photos. I can't believe the price on it shot up so fast. Don't you want to try and save money in a bid? :)

Oh, I was just trying to say how crazy it is with the price being bid up hundreds of dollars at a time. You would think bidders would bid up a little at a time to save as much money on the piece.

I didn't bid until 5 seconds left ;p Well I think I did the .99 cents bid :p Yeah not sure why people do that, I never do >< I wait till the very end.

Back