Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darthstitch Collection pics..

And finally a piece that I've been waiting over 6 months, but hey it's the second wave, so beautiful ...

Iron-Man MARK VI Maquette by sideshow
P1090931.JPG

P1090913.JPG

P1090934.jpg

P1090936.jpg

P1090938.jpg

P1090939.jpg

P1090950.JPG

P1090951.JPG

P1090949.JPG

P1090917.jpg

Wow, major congrats my friend, it is good to know that is a second wave, I hope to get one!, btw awesome pics

I really love how you take the photos .... it just make those masterpieces ... even better !!!!!!!

Great addition to your fantastic collection!!!! I don't know if buy this maquette or life side bust battle damaged....

Major Congrats Darth on a Great Score in the making, Excellent Pic's as always my Friend, Thank You

Nice pics my friend :clap

Many thanks my friend ;)

Great addition to your fantastic collection!!!! I don't know if buy this maquette or life side bust battle damaged....

Many thanks John_Hunter, for my part the two are equal, but my preference is still the mark Vi maquette ;)

Major Congrats Darth on a Great Score in the making, Excellent Pic's as always my Friend, Thank You

Many thanks my friend ;)

The latest developments are fantastic friend, spidey is spectacular.
I have many look forward to receiving mine.

Congrats darth... another great Piece in your Collection

your Iron Man looks perfect :clap

That is an awesome iron man!! huge fan of your collection and setup very inspiring!

Beautiful pics of a stunning piece, congrats Darth!

Back