DEATH NOTE - 1/6 Figures by Gametoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will probably come up at around the same time Aerith is being released for pre-order, considering they have the same body features.

Or maybe a Naruto female character may suffice too, Sakura?

Wanted to share some new shots that i take. i’m so glad that i bought all three of them! They are awesome!

Attachments

• kira 6.jpeg
    kira 6.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • Kira 5.jpeg
    Kira 5.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • Kira 4.jpeg
    Kira 4.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Kira 3.jpeg
    Kira 3.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6944.jpeg
    IMG_6944.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6938.jpeg
    IMG_6938.jpeg
    854.5 KB · Views: 0
  • L 1.jpeg
    L 1.jpeg
    9.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Kira 1.jpeg
    Kira 1.jpeg
    17.9 MB · Views: 0
The image with his arms out had me laughing out loud :LOL:

I was trying to work out why this sculpt looked so familiar. I think they may have had a certain Storm figure close by while sculpting Light...

View attachment 711461
Wouldn't be too surprised if they used that as a reference.
This is the face the face is meant to be referenced from, but it kinda looks like a mix of the two.
title.jpg

Kinda wish it had the saliva like in the reference. I wonder if I could add that to it somehow?
Absolutely hilarious. You have a link? Thanks.
Link can be found here. You'll need a Chinese shopping agent, as Xianyu doesn't ship international or allow foreigners to buy (probably for the best, since a fair bit of communication might be needed).
It's 220 yuan (without domestic shipping) for just the faceplate with no eyes or hair. The listing says they can make a non-movable eye version, so I've tried to order that version through Superbuy today, but asked them to let me know how much it'll cost before they process the order. I can let you know how much more that would cost in total once I know (but I can't imagine it would be much more).

Back