Detolfs back in stock!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Detolf soon to be in stock again!

Yesterday i went to go buy some light strips for my detolf and ask the Assosiate manager about the detolfs he said that they are gonna have them back from mid to end of august.:yess:

btw: it's an international problem. over here in germany the Detolf was completely taken out of this years catalogue (and also not listed online anymore) and over in the netherlands they are sold out...

Wouldn't it be great if they pulled them to take care of the small gaps and made them fully Dust Proof. That would be too good to be true. I'm just glad they're making a comeback.

Yesterday i went to go buy some light strips for my detolf and ask the Assosiate manager about the detolfs he said that they are gonna have them back from mid to end of august.:yess:

Oh, AT LONG LAST! I have a Spiderman figure that is in need of a home! Hopefully they will be back on sale here in Canada around the same time!

I learned my lesson though. I will buy 100 of them this time. Whenever they sell out I'll "flip" them on ebay :monkey1

Seriously though, I'm buying 2.

Thank god. They just opened a new Ikea store here in Colorado a few weeks back. I went on opening day just to find out they didn't have any in stock due to this whole fiasco.

Hopefully soon I'll have some new Detolfs that I can use to finally display all the figures I have put away in the closet.

Man, I really hope that is the case. Though I hope this Associate wasn't just spinning his wheels to tell you what you wanted to hear. :monkey1

Re: Detolf Discontinued

Somehow missed this email (which was received 3 days ago) in my Inbox:

:rock

It just so happens that I'm gonna be in the area on August 19th and 20th, so no extra 4 hour trip! :yess:

This is the best possible news. :thud:

Just got off the phone with my local IKEA and it looks like they won't be getting it in August at all. :(

Have to hope for September now, which means making a special 4 hour trip.

Re: Detolf Discontinued

I have a 4 hour trip to make as well. It'll be so worth it once they're set up and housing our figures though. :yess:

lol. driving four hours for a detolf? that's commitment. :)

[i always forget how spoilt we are here in central europe when it comes to ikeas within driving range..]

Man, I really hope that is the case. Though I hope this Associate wasn't just spinning his wheels to tell you what you wanted to hear. :monkey1

Itold him "I heard that you guys wer not going to get them" Manager said" No we are gonna have them back mid-end of august. I know we havn't get them in months but we are getting them. Im the associate manager I should know"
So there thats what the guy told me so we are getting them Back :yess::hi5:

I have a 4 hour trip to make as well. It'll be so worth it once they're set up and housing our figures though. :yess:

Im so lucky My Ikea is just 20 Mintes away from me :wink1:

Detolfs will be available again here in Toronto this wednesday! You can already buy them online on the Ikea.ca website.

Crisis Averted :yess::clap

Last edited:

I was told the same thing, these should be in stock by September.

UPDATE!!!!!!!

Just found my local Ikea will have them in stock THIS week!

:yess::yess::yess:

Looks like my Ikea has the beech ones in stock, and will have the black-brown ones in tomorrow. Looks like I know where I'll be headed in the morning before I have to go to work in the afternoon :D

Well, I got two Detolfs. And... one shelve is crooked on each tower. I measured the gray rails and one beam is not straight. It must be a design flaw, I can't believe it. The first one I bought two years ago was perfect. What the hell Ikea?

Back