Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Haha well this is indeed my first pf but not my first statue. I had the MKVI maquette and it was by far the biggest statue I've had. Still my WM bust reigns supreme!

Im watching Pred right now. It's the greatest film of all time. Name a better film than Pred! ____ off you can't!

Just picked up the predator trilogy on blu I'll have to have a marathon before Dutch ships. The ultimate hunter edition of the first one looks so ____ though, weird waxwork faces :slap Pred deserves better!

:yess:!!!! Everyone will show up!!!

1236765583_conan-kool-aid.gif

This is so funny dude i can't stop laughing at it, thank you.

Why stop collecting?

Because prices are getting out of hand and I can't justify spending this much anymore. I only collect 1/4 scale now and when I see figures like the new HT Batman going for $500 with shipping, I think it's gotten ridiculous. So much more I can be doing with $500 instead of spending it on a doll or a statue.

Dutch is such a great piece but I might not be able to keep it.

You can contact me if you are looking for one.....

I hope I don't end up regretting it.... :gah:

Cheers

Because prices are getting out of hand and I can't justify spending this much anymore. I only collect 1/4 scale now and when I see figures like the new HT Batman going for $500 with shipping, I think it's gotten ridiculous. So much more I can be doing with $500 instead of spending it on a doll or a statue.

Wow 500.00 for a hot toys statue? :monkey1 so are you getting Dutch? And the new dc line?

Back