Ecanes09 Revamped Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love your collection! Every piece is great and a wonderful set up overall. Looks very classy.

Do you have more pictures of your framed Spiderman comics? I've always liked comics, but I recently started buying the Marvel Masterworks series for Spiderman/Xmen/Avengers/Fantastic Four, etc. Never read the originals before.

Love your collection! Every piece is great and a wonderful set up overall. Looks very classy.

Do you have more pictures of your framed Spiderman comics? I've always liked comics, but I recently started buying the Marvel Masterworks series for Spiderman/Xmen/Avengers/Fantastic Four, etc. Never read the originals before.

ThAnks for the comments I will go ahead and take more pics of the comics later this week I'm getting two key issues I need to frame issue 97 and 122

Issue 97 the drug issue not approved by the CCA back in 71" always cool to read and collect old stuff

9fb892c6.jpg

Thanks all new addition : aside from skaar which is up for sale

Colossus PF Ex

81c1b893.jpg
1e1475bc.jpg
43849783.jpg

Badass!, I didn't know you was gonna get the Big Guy; Cane, Great Score my friend and Great Team Pic's WOW! and the Framed Silver Age Comics up on the Wall are Fantastic

Thank you guys for the comments and colossus how can I miss out on this pf ? It's just awesome in person and the presence is amazing towers over everyone. The only thing which would have made him better would be chrome paint

Thank you guys for the comments and colossus how can I miss out on this pf ? It's just awesome in person and the presence is amazing towers over everyone. The only thing which would have made him better would be chrome paint

That would have been Very Badass! Cane, Then I would have to have purchased two :lol:lol:lol

Badass!, I didn't know you was gonna get the Big Guy; Cane, Great Score my friend and Great Team Pic's WOW! and the Framed Silver Age Comics up on the Wall are Fantastic

Actually they're Amazing :wink1::monkey3

Great collection you have! I love the custom Venom.

Last edited:
Thank you guys for the comments and views I appreciate the feedback here's how I'm displaying my XMen PFs and archangel custom
003a2f8f.jpg

We need a JL storm and beast

Back