[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Hi guys, here's two of my lateste 12".

THe first one is a complete custom and the second one is a reworked sovereign studio batman dead end!

THe joker head is from a sideshow gentelman (thanks to wofford for the head and the hair resculpt) and repianted by me.
I wanted to show him in an untraditionnal prisonner outfit.
SO i have a spare protype of my scarecrow straightjacket and decide to completely destroy it. I added some straps and a couple of things.

Batman is from SOVEREIGN SUTDIO however i changed the boots for some german reworked leather boots, and i made him a complete new cape from a kind of vinyl material.
I repainted the head and gloves.

THanks to EVILFACE for the great stands sticker.

ENJOY

IMG_3395.jpg

IMG_3396.jpg

IMG_3397.jpg

IMG_3398.jpg

IMG_3401.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg

IMG_3405.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

IMG_3409.jpg

IMG_3410.jpg

Talk about originality! LOVE both of them, especially Batman. Loved Dead End, and that is a great rendition of that Batman.

Both look excellent... great idea using the Gentleman sculpt for the Joker, works perfect!

And the Dead-End Bats is a great figure, really like the upgrades you added.

That's great! I love your Joker! That's how the Joker should be! That's also the reason I had mixed feelings about TDK. The Joker was sleazy, not mad!

Congratulation! great, great work! :D

Time to bring this thread back to life.
Here's new Max I'm working on.
He's not finished yet but wanted to show the WIP.
This is the Chris H. headsculpt that i got from Toyadventurer. I drilled the neck and add a ball jointed neck.
The outfit is from the sideshow terminator completely refitted and weathered.

IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3277.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

IMG_3280.jpg

Thats a great Max figure Seb ! It makes me want to grab one of those heads and have a go myself. Is that a standard truetype it's on ?

Some new goodies.

FIrst I finally got the awesome joker head by Les Walker, on my custom joker with coat of grenade

IMG_3683.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

IMG_3688.jpg

Then my reworked Rorschach's coat

IMG_3689.jpg

IMG_3690.jpg

FInally my reworked Jason' collection.
THey all have been repainted and weathered and the Jason remake is a custom i made using the head from Dark Artist Josh.

IMG_3695.jpg

IMG_3700.jpg

IMG_3701.jpg

IMG_3702.jpg

IMG_3703.jpg

Im not a big horror fan tbh, well not as a collector anyway, but I can appreciate the craftsmanship of those customs, great work m8

Wow Seb you have been a busy boy:rotfl

Your work keeps on amazing me, technically you are a great customiser! Certainly one of the best i have seen on these boards

Cant wait for you to do a full figure for me

OMG Seb! Unbelievable stuff! LOVE your Rorschach so much! And your Jasons are all amazing. Simply amazing. I've said it before... weathering God.

Those Jason are wicked.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love ur work really inspiring!
I would really like to see ur custom figures as a whole collection displayed!

Btw hows the john dillinger coming up??

FInally my reworked Jason' collection.
THey all have been repainted and weathered and the Jason remake is a custom i made using the head from Dark Artist Josh.

IMG_3695.jpg

IMG_3700.jpg

IMG_3701.jpg

IMG_3702.jpg

IMG_3703.jpg

BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!

The weathering makes all the difference with these guys! Luvin' em Seb:rock

Unsurprisingly, everything looks bleedin' EXCELLENT!

Seb, you truely are a master, I'm sure you've got a secret time stopping watch for you to knock all of these out so quickly lol :D

Back