[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

I have waited long for this day.
Welcome back, Boss.

IMG_0146-1.jpg

Once again,another impressive MGS3 custom.Can't wait to see your Ocelot,young or old btw?

Nice,yeah that END sculpt looked very similar to Darth Vader.

Seb... wow man, that paint work comibined with the beard is just amazing. And even more impressive considering its humble Hasbro origins. Some of your best work; which is saying a lot as I am unfamiliar with the character.

BTW, my large package of Seb goodness has made its way into my State, now just another day or two before its delivered into my hot little hands :rock :rock :rock

Your ability to take a headsculpt and transform it into something totally different is mind blowing.

Seb... wow man, that paint work comibined with the beard is just amazing. And even more impressive considering its humble Hasbro origins. Some of your best work; which is saying a lot as I am unfamiliar with the character.

BTW, my large package of Seb goodness has made its way into my State, now just another day or two before its delivered into my hot little hands :rock :rock :rock

Thanks man means a lot, since you don't know the charachter here's the ref

metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of-the-patriots-20080529085710628.jpg

and awesome about the package!

Wow, and now seeing the inspiration I can definitely say you got it right :rock

Awesome and inspiriational. What more can I say.

Eric

Last edited:

Hopefully will receive my package full with goodies soon!!! :rock

I want to see you take on the dark judges.

I'd also like to see you tackly the new x-force team with the black and silver costumes to go with that domino and cable from a while back.

that would be killer.

Ocelot and The End look amazing man! Very creative way to use a Vader head sculpt for The End, only you would see that. Love your take on the MGS series.

Last edited:

and for those who haven't noticed I used the hasbro darth vader unmasked sculpt for my then end fig.

IMG_0146-1.jpg

darthunmask1.jpg

Dude, that's awesome. Would never have thought of that. Hey, could you also post a link to that hair application tutorial again? I know you put in here somewhere. PM'd you about it. Thanks.

Back